Ha ha... new iced earth is hilarious

"Ghost Of Freedom" was by far the WORST song on Horror Show. If he's trying to ride some patriotism trend, he's going to find that it's over. Not gonna sell too many CDs on that alone.

Nevermore...

lizard>> "The Continental" :lol: yeah I remember that one

I saw a decent movie with walken in it the other day .. "Things to do in Denver when you're dead" or something .. definitely a Tarantino ripoff, but I thought it was pretty good. Walken's character's name is "The man with the plan" haha, hes creepy as usual

how about Suicide Kings, thats a great one too

"Ghost Of Freedom" was by far the WORST song on Horror Show.>>

yea....totally agree....so damn boring, so meaningless....i'd rather hear the sugar babes..!

will check the new cd in the stores when it's out....probably not gonna buy it..

although i dont think it should have been on the album, not fitting the theme, i like Ghost Of Freedom, I think its a well written song ... :err:

the worst on the album is Im-Ho-Tep, that one to me is so incredibly boring

Ghost Of Freedom is a good anthem-type song - not the most innovative or complicated of songs, but very emotional. Damien, Dracula, and Phantom Opera Ghost all fucking rule...I'm bored to tears by Wolf and Dragon's Child. Im-Ho-Tep would be a hell of a lot better without those weird soundbytes at the end...what the fuck was Jim Morris doing?!

I am going to listen to it, infact, I will buy it. But I am just saying that with titles like that, it seems that all of the songs will sound like "Consequences" "Reaping Stone" "Blessed are You" and not that those are bad, but I don't want every song to sound like hard rockish. I want some heavy metal. Both will be fine, I just hope both are on there. And maybe a new sound. But anyway, I heard Jon say that the heavy songs will be their heaviest and the lightest will be the lightest. So, it might be good after all. Just have to wait and see. Also, has anybody heard anything about EoR?

Originally posted by En Vind Av Sorg
please dont tell me that Iced Earth is going to turn into another Pussy Nu- Metal band that sings about how great America is.

I don't think there is a single nu-metal band that does sing about how great america is. They all sing about how crappy their life is and how hard it is to be a fucking over-privledged, white, middle-american teenager.