Ha ha... new iced earth is hilarious

There are? Thats sad. I can see why you are always so pissed at the band then. I just don't see Iced Earth fans like that because myself and my four fellow Iced Earth fans don't "suck Jon's cock." We judge each album with an open mind and we don't blindly say thier newest album is the best.

I know you didn't call us asses but by the way you and vortexxx that's what you were making us out to be. And I know you haven't posted here a lot, but I was saying why even post here at all if you don't like the people here. Oh and Guerrilla, I am a nice guy. No, I actually am. Seriously. Or at least I try to be as nice of a guy as possible, but also be honest. Oh, and I have no problem with Iced Earth writing patriotic songs, but I'm just worried that the songs will be soft because of it. And I liked Horror Show because it was the first I bought, but then I heard Burnt Offerings. And also, there is discussion about Nevermore here, but since no one has really heard anything about the new album, then there really isn't much to discuss. All of the other cds have been discussed, and you'll see that if you go back and check out the old old old old threads. We've even had polls on the best Nevermore song thanks to DSM, and No More Will won (it should have been 42147, but hey, that's just my opinion).

Schwoo. The topic is changing from being mad at me to old nevermore threads. Even though I only submitted my first post about a half hour ago, it does seem kind of asanine now.(Sp?) So ignore it if you please. And I thank you.

all I can think of is this dancing chicken...

chicken.gif

Ok, I just wanted to comment on the thing of me saying you called us asses. Just wanted to clear it up. And I wasn't really mad at you, just trying to defend this board. And I think asinine is how it is spelt, so you were only a letter off. I know what you meant. And Cartman kicks Styx's ass on Come Sail Away.

Wow, and I thought Cartman could sing, ha, look at that dancing chicken. It destroys Cartman's singing ability. It's feet, wings, and head are all in perfect rhythm. But that is so easy to make in Flash. Oh and I just wanted to say that I hate Flash. I had to work in that program in EAST lab and it's as frustrating as hell. I made a pong game in it. Yeah, that's how bad I am at it.
N/P: Iron Maiden-The Prophecy

okay... here's the deal.

YOU ARE ALL ASSES!!!

Niel exempt, because he is an asshole for laughing at mentally disabled people. :heh:

Well...if this gives anybody hope, I think hollow man was going to be on horror show but jon and the gang decided it was too good and decided to save it for something that wouldn't be released by century media. Also, I do believe jon sings on it. I'm not a huge IE fan anymore, but I do look forward to their releases somewhat. I really can't stand the patriotic titles either. Bleh. I don't even know if I want to live in this country anymore.

Dunno, just as long as he isn't trying to be this guy:

harvey_a.jpg

Actually, i'm looking forward to the new one. I didn't mind Horror Show, it's decent, with the exception of "The Chode of Freedom".

It'll be interesting, if they do the sequel to the Something WIcked trilogy, what it's like... because despite my relative hate for Something Wicked, i love the trilogy at the end, especially The Coming Curse.

They are going to do a sequel, and a comic book, ha. Yeah, I think I read somewhere that he was learning some middle eastern instruments and things to include with the album. It should be good and that's the one I am waiting on. Here's my question: how come there isn't this much news on Nevermore? Come on guys, give us a little more information.

that would be awesome... middle eastern instruments :headbang:

That's what my music is like... middle eastern tech metal. It sounds awesome, but i can't find a freakin' band!! I'd love to learn the sitar one day... or the santur, the santur is badass!