Hardfucking core mix

the Cymbal (Hi-hat i guess) after 0:11 is a little back imo, might be more colorful and middy ;) Kick and snare is so nice, and the guitars are marvellous. What did you use for them?

Nope, all of the guitars are run through a 5150 II. =) No Pod farm for this clip.

Bass tone??????

Nope, all of the guitars are run through a 5150 II. =) No Pod farm for this clip.

Bass tone??????

dont tell me there is no bass. I can hear it on my mbp speakers.

Hardcore? no fucking clue, more of a attitude then music IMO.
So this could be some generic deathcore-brutalz stuff, or a tough new-school band.

Hats sound like shit.

Mix kicks right in the nutz...

dont tell me there is no bass. I can hear it on my mbp speakers.

Hardcore? no fucking clue, more of a attitude then music IMO.
So this could be some generic deathcore-brutalz stuff, or a tough new-school band.

Hats sound like shit.

Mix kicks right in the nutz...

Oh there's bass, I was just wondering why that dude said "Let's talk about that bass".

Also, I just realized I had my hihat sent to the same bus as my kick drum, thus the shitty sound! haha

sounds great on my headphones, and, sounds a lot like podfarm o_o (iii seeee yoouuuuuu)

I do own Pod Farm, and I love it, but most bands I'll be recording wont be very excited to record with me unless I have them play through big amps.. Or if I was as renowned as Joey Sturgis.

So I've been practicing with a 5150II rig a lot lately, and I hope I've got it almost zeroed in!

Tell us more about the mix... :D ... rly kickstits!

What do you have on the master bus and what did you do with the base... if you could give just a little info..that would be great! :)

Tell us more about the mix... :D ... rly kickstits!

What do you have on the master bus and what did you do with the base... if you could give just a little info..that would be great! :)

Quite simple setup, actually. In the master bus, I just have the Waves V compression and a little bit of Waves EQ.

Since I bought waves mercury, It has worked some wonders!

Oh there's bass, I was just wondering why that dude said "Let's talk about that bass".

Also, I just realized I had my hihat sent to the same bus as my kick drum, thus the shitty sound! haha

As in, lets get some info on the bass :lol: