HAS ANYONE BEEN TO METAL RULES PADDY WAS ASKING

halford_priest.jpg

i doubt few of you would listen to halford if it was him that released "metal up your ass"

Susperia said:
Hhahahahaha

I love watching metalheads rationalize Halford's homosexuality.

What's to rationalize? He's gay, so fucking what? When "gay" is used as an insult, I'm certainly not comparing them to Rob H. If he chooses to parp the pink oboe, good for him - he isn't gay in the way that breakdowns are gay. Does that settle it?

ROB HALFORD = GOOD GAY

HARDCORE, EMO, BREAKDOWNS, RILO FUCKING KILEY = TEH BAD GHEIGH

Carcassian said:
What's to rationalize? He's gay, so fucking what? When "gay" is used as an insult, I'm certainly not comparing them to Rob H. If he chooses to parp the pink oboe, good for him - he isn't gay in the way that breakdowns are gay. Does that settle it?

ROB HALFORD = GOOD GAY

PADDY SAYS ROB HALFORD = SINGER THAT IT

Carcassian said:

ROB HALFORD = GOOD GAY

Like I said before, breakdowns are fucking awesome when done properly. Just because a shitload of modern hardcore bands can't do them properly doesn't detract from how good they can be.

Ex-cally-boo said:
Like I said before, breakdowns are fucking awesome when done properly. Just because a shitload of modern hardcore bands can't do them properly doesn't detract from how good they can me.

be* ?

I have heard some good breakdowns, but that was, like, 10 years ago. HC=TEH GEIGH

Ex-cally-boo said:
Not until he tells me that the breakdown in that song kicks ass!

Are you for real? This song is SHIT! The breakdown is retarded... "CUT! CUT! CUT! CUT!" :puke: