HAS ANYONE BEEN TO METAL RULES PADDY WAS ASKING

metal_monkey said:
I have noooooooooo idea how all the rules go I just play. :)
So what kinda characters do you all play...I mostly like being a thief...alot :lol: or a mage....and almost always half human half something else. Who wants to be a boring human!??
metal monkey you seem like your up for it my man oh paddy get ban cos him talk bout :lol: :lol: METALLICA:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kickass: :Smokin:

Running Wild, Grave Digger & Rage are fucking great and have worked hard at their metal, they deserve much respect. However Maiden & Priest will always be the bands that made the major impact in the 80's, nothing can ever change that, hence they will forever be remembered as the best.

Priest of Evil said:
Running Wild, Grave Digger & Rage are fucking great and have worked hard at their metal, they deserve much respect. However Maiden & Priest will always be the bands that made the major impact in the 80's, nothing can ever change that, hence they will forever be remembered as the best.
And the 70's for Priest.

Priest of Evil said:

The impact they made is not what they should be remembered for. They should be remembered for their music, and well those 3 mentioned bands have put out much better music, as far as I am concerned, than Priest or Maiden.

Ex-cally-boo said:
The impact they made is not what they should be remembered for. They should be remembered for their music, and well those 3 mentioned bands have put out much better music, as far as I am concerned, than Priest or Maiden.
oh yes oh master:kickass:

Ex-cally-boo said:
You are entitled to your opinions and Im not here to try to change it. But obviously enough people believe (Myself included) that Maiden, for one ,packed their albums with great tracks up until Seventh Son.
Like I said, RW and co are awesome, I probably listen to them more than Maiden these days but it doesnt change anything.

thoth: yes the 70's - Priest deserve to worshipped, metal owes them eternally, no matter how many crap songs they make inbetween their greatness.

Priest of Evil said:
You are entitled to your opinions and Im not here to try to change it. But obviously enough people believe (Myself included) that Maiden, for one ,packed their albums with great tracks up until Seventh Son.
Like I said, RW and co are awesome, I probably listen to them more than Maiden these days but it doesnt change anything.

thoth: yes the 70's - Priest deserve to worshipped, metal owes them eternally, no matter how many crap songs they make inbetween their greatness.
yes paddy thinks running wild :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: are good

I never really was too much of an Iron Maiden fan but they were a very Influential band.I like a few handfulls of their stuff.The vocals kind of get to me but instrumentally they were great.high pitched voices like that give me headaches at times.

evil miscreant said:
I never really was too much of an Iron Maiden fan but they were a very Influential band.I like a few handfulls of their stuff.The vocals kind of get to me but instrumentally they were great.high pitched voices like that give me headaches at times.
what bruce is a metal god:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass::