HAS ANYONE BEEN TO METAL RULES PADDY WAS ASKING

Kill Fuckers Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heh:

Ya well...I really don't like being human...:lol:

But there are ways of getting around that

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Actually, playing a human fighter is easiest because you can be a violent, corrupt, selfish asshole just like a real human. Other races and classes you actually have to role-play, but being a human fighter you can just kill fuckers and take their shit.

you can roleplay a race however you want.

MasterOLightning said:
Please god, if you're out there, just destroy the entire human race NOW.

What do you think life is? It's God's version of AD&D! He's role playing us all... so no he won't destroy us all. :lol:

Ex-cally-boo said:
Don't get me wrong, it is good material, but so many bands have surpassed them. Every band I mentioned is much better than Maiden, and I even threw in 3 bands from a comparable style of metal, in Rage, Grave Digger and Running Wild.

I dont' think Acid Bath were better than Maiden.. But then again I don't like them. I agree with Pain of Salvation and Agalloch--- Though Agalloch is better than most bands.

Comparing Maiden and Priest to other genres of metal music is like comparing apples and oranges. When it comes to traditional metal, Maiden and Priest form a holy trinity with Sabbath, but it's just not possible to properly compare any of those bands with other bands that play a completely different style of music (like Agalloch).

DeathsSweetEmbrace said:
Comparing Maiden and Priest to other genres of metal music is like comparing apples and oranges. When it comes to traditional metal, Maiden and Priest form a holy trinity with Sabbath, but it's just not possible to properly compare any of those bands with other bands that play a completely different style of music (like Agalloch).

Oh sure, which is why I mentioned Rage, Grave Digger, Running Wild, and Helstar, who are all better than either Maiden or Priest.

Ex-cally-boo said:
Oh sure, which is why I mentioned Rage, Grave Digger, Running Wild, and Helstar, who are all better than either Maiden or Priest.

lol no

Ex-cally-boo said:
come on guy. I even really like those bands (besides Grave Digger), but that's just stupid. Are you still in that "the lesser known bands are better because i know so much about metal" phase that new metalheads go through?

Dodens Grav said:
Judas Priest and Iron Maiden > all but maybe 5-6 bands
that means greater than yknow

edit: i was just joking but the rest of the thread is actually about this lol

Mumblefood said:
come on guy. I even really like those bands (besides Grave Digger), but that's just stupid. Are you still in that "the lesser known bands are better because i know so much about metal" phase that new metalheads go through?

Nope, is it so wrong for me to fucking like some bands more than others, when it is not the popular view?

Iron Maiden and Judas Priest are good, but fucking overrated to hell as far as I am concerned.

That's what happens when all you know is Painkiller and The Number Of The Beast.

Mumblefood said:
:)