HAS ANYONE BEEN TO METAL RULES PADDY WAS ASKING

evil miscreant said:
I never really was too much of an Iron Maiden fan but they were a very Influential band.I like a few handfulls of their stuff.The vocals kind of get to me but instrumentally they were great.high pitched voices like that give me headaches at times.
I totally agree. I can't appreciate high voices, especially when I have the music cranked. But it takes talent and ability and much practice to be able to do that well, I have to admit that

Shit! I was BANNED from there so don't feel bad. I was METALPRIEST and still am METALPRIEST around town here and there.

Yeah one of the mod's Morrigan trolled her own forum hating a post I made and couldn't handle me shooting back at her and then I got smacked! That place sucks!

They tried to say I had 2 screen names when one was my better half with their own e-mail on top of it. They couldn't handle that someone was coming to bat for my ass. I hate those jack asses! I even e-mailed the site owner to explain and got one letter back and he didn't over ride her bullshit.

You are better off.:kickass:

METALDUDE said:
Shit! I was BANNED from there so don't feel bad. I was METALPRIEST and still am METALPRIEST around town here and there.

Yeah one of the mod's Morrigan trolled her own forum hating a post I made and couldn't handle me shooting back at her and then I got smacked! That place sucks!

They tried to say I had 2 screen names when one was my better half with their own e-mail on top of it. They couldn't handle that someone was coming to bat for my ass. I hate those jack asses! I even e-mailed the site owner to explain and got one letter back and he didn't over ride her bullshit.

You are better off.:kickass:

Hey man! I remember you! I was Reptile over there.

Thoth-Amon said:
Hey man! I remember you! I was Reptile over there.
Hey wassup dude? Yeah you can still catch me around. Yeah there were no problems. Then one day..Poweee! Bannage! Morrigan does not want anyone NOT kissin' her butt that's for sure. Tell everyone I said hello would ya? And that I'm still alive. Evil G wrote me and didn't know of my banning but he hasn't lifted it so fuck him. It's a crappy forum anyway.

But nice hearin' from you!! Wow! Verrrry cool!! I wrote a pretty cool Exciter review at http://www.hailmetal.com/gate.html?name=MReviews&op=show&rid=257

Chek it out! :kickass:

METALDUDE said:
Hey wassup dude? Yeah you can still catch me around. Yeah there were no problems. Then one day..Poweee! Bannage! Morrigan does not want anyone NOT kissin' her butt that's for sure. Tell everyone I said hello would ya? And that I'm still alive. Evil G wrote me and didn't know of my banning but he hasn't lifted it so fuck him. It's a crappy forum anyway.

But nice hearin' from you!! Wow! Verrrry cool!! I wrote a pretty cool Exciter review at http://www.hailmetal.com/gate.html?name=MReviews&op=show&rid=257

Chek it out! :kickass:

Actually I don't post there anymore... too many assholes. I like it more here. Even when I argue here it doesn't get as bad as it was over there. People are a bit more openminded here as well.

Thoth-Amon said:
Actually I don't post there anymore... too many assholes. I like it more here. Even when I argue here it doesn't get as bad as it was over there. People are a bit more openminded here as well.

Yeah I've noticed. :headbang: But if you are a member pop over and let them know where to find me. I had a couple buds over there. We would PM now and then. I'm also at www.thirstywhale.com and it's a free forum with no log in or password BUT other people can snake your handle. Very springer. Pop by sometime. We have alot of Rap and Hip Hop trolls that love to say Metal sucks on a daily basis. Good fun.

But YES! This forum is not only BETTER but has more ground to play on. I Love It! Nice hearing from you again man!

METALDUDE said:
Yeah I've noticed. :headbang: But if you are a member pop over and let them know where to find me. I had a couple buds over there. We would PM now and then. I'm also at www.thirstywhale.com and it's a free forum with no log in or password BUT other people can snake your handle. Very springer. Pop by sometime. We have alot of Rap and Hip Hop trolls that love to say Metal sucks on a daily basis. Good fun.

But YES! This forum is not only BETTER but has more ground to play on. I Love It! Nice hearing from you again man!

You too... keep cranking the Priest!