have any of you guys ever listened to these bands ???

I'm sure somebody will say it eventually, so I'm going to beat you to the punch. I'm a total elitist douchebag asshole when it comes to brutal death metal.

If I hear those vocals, I turn it off immediately, write off the band completely, and maybe even call them fags. :lol:

There is nothing you can do to stop me!!!!

You're doing god's work sir :headbang: :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA, holy fuck, I finally listened to the first song of Hideous Miscreation, and jesus christ, these vocals are more ridiculous than I could have ever imagined :lol::lol::lol: I have to admit, there are some kinda cool riffs and grooves in the music, and so far no breakdowns (and that is one crunchy ass guitar tone :headbang: ), but good god that singer, he sounds like a mix of the JFAC guy and Abbath (with that throaty gagging noise :lol: )

Loving the kick drum sound! It has so many different samples for all the different velocity levels and there is a minimal amount of machine gun effect on it. Anyone know the details on this kick sound? How do you get such an awesome kick drum sound ... it sounds even more natural than real drums!

Ok, more seriously, that drummer has some cool technique and I know we have talked about him in some other thread some time ago but I'll say it again: Boring! Fast yes, boring yes... so..... *crickets*