Have you ever prostitute yourself ????(IN MUSICAL TERMS!!!)

You can actually hear it here(They dont really care if I "badmouth" them.): http://www.myspace.com/noideaaaa

The reason that everything is soooo untight mixwise is that they decided that we should record 3 songs within 24 hours, so every little error that got made is still there.
If you want to hear something funny, check out the song Let Go, I tried to autotune it, but it started to sound like a robot.

So yeah, im a huge f-ing whore. :(

God that sucks more balls than... well.... nothing. I give up.

i guarantee that not a single soul in all of the AE business has ever liked all of(or even a majority of) the artists they've worked with/for...that's just not how shit works

Never have, never will, I refuse to make this kind of sacrifice, because I am full of myself and pretentious about music. I only produce bands I like. That being said, I have pretty diverse tastes, I just refuse to produce bands who lack playing ability.

What's more important than the music itself sometimes is how easy to work with the artists themselves are. There are certain people I won't work with, even if I like their music, because they are a pain in the ass to deal with.

I'm not relying on this as my only income stream, though, and if you're trying to feed your family, I don't think it's a bad thing if you have to produce a few shitty bands to pay the bills. It beats any office job I'm sure.

I guess I've whored myself, I got asked to play for a cover band and fly to Dubai for CRAZY amount of money and they pay for everything.
It's Pop music :/ but It's manageable.

I'd rather work 16hrs a day with shitty bands for little money than working 8hrs a day as a [insert random job].

cause that way I'm making my living (or at least am trying to do so) with what I LOVE and that's the reason I started working in this biz.

for me, producing/recording/engineering/mixing a shit band is less prostitution than doing any other dayjob just for the money.

^ Well put, man.

At the end of the day, all of us that are trying to make it solely as AE's/producers have to take some (or a lot) of work we don't necessarily enjoy. At the end of the day it's still better than sitting at a desk, filling out financial reports for some guy's company you couldn't give 2 shits about.

I guess I've whored myself, I got asked to play for a cover band and fly to Dubai for CRAZY amount of money and they pay for everything.
It's Pop music :/ but It's manageable.

haha awesome!
i think i saw this ad on craigslist.

i almost landed a bass gig on a cruise ship for really good money doing like Tom Jones shit. I wish it would have worked out!