Have you met any of the members?

Yes, I met all members after the Lorca Rock festival in July in Spain. :)
They were signing stuff and having pictures taken with everyone that was there queueing to see them (a really long queue, hehehe!). I'd have liked to stay longer over there and have a chat with them for as they seemed really nice, but as there were so many people, I had the time just to have a picture with them (and I missed Olli! :( ). But well, I'm happy I got my piccies with *most* of them :D

Yes, I met all members after the Lorca Rock festival in July in Spain. :)
They were signing stuff and having pictures taken with everyone that was there queueing to see them (a really long queue, hehehe!). I'd have liked to stay longer over there and have a chat with them for as they seemed really nice, but as there were so many people, I had the time just to have a picture with them (and I missed Olli! :( ). But well, I'm happy I got my piccies with *most* of them :D

Bump much? :lol:

I know the forum's a bit quiet...but do we really need to go this far back to find interesting threads? :erk:

As for me, the closest I got was Camden, when I said something about a duck in the vague direction of Warlord while actually talking to Mika and Lettuce. That and getting a weird look off Tude as they walked past me earlier that day. It's not exactly what you'd call a close relationship :p

I still owe Warlord a full bottle of Hertog Jan (for you non-Dutchies: THE best beer in the world!). He wasn't too pleased I gave him an empty one during the Nijmegen, Doornroosje gig some months back...and that's about it as far as personal relationships between me and the band go :)

lol

edit: I should note Ingrid was there too. Crazy night eh?

haha yeah it was funny, we had a pretty nice afterparty with the heidevolk, still got the most weird pics of it :lol:

that was the evening I had my salmiakki with me I guess

@Lettuce: well I think it's pretty funny, on stage you see this painted warriors, cool men... and when they walk by offstage they're all such little boys (/men) :p

i met them all briefly in the signing tent at BOA when i was 15, where i got a picture with warlord doing his classic pose and put it on myspace with the caption 'mum, dad, this is warlord' to the amusement of my friends...it's not funny anymore though since by some horrific accident my mum has actually met him now. she said he was a very nice young man. good lord. i think he took it very well, ahahaha

I still owe Warlord a full bottle of Hertog Jan (for you non-Dutchies: THE best beer in the world!). He wasn't too pleased I gave him an empty one during the Nijmegen, Doornroosje gig some months back...and that's about it as far as personal relationships between me and the band go :)

:worship:kickass:

Hertog jan simply heerscht! :D

@Lettuce: well I think it's pretty funny, on stage you see this painted warriors, cool men... and when they walk by offstage they're all such little boys (/men) :p

Yeah but it's the same with all bands :loco: On stage they're mean ultra serious defenders of the faith. Offstage they're stupid twats who talk about the stock exchange in another language to prevent the promoter from bugging them for photos and autographs while they're skinning up.
Or was that a different band....