Have you met any of the members?

I still owe Warlord a full bottle of Hertog Jan (for you non-Dutchies: THE best beer in the world!). He wasn't too pleased I gave him an empty one during the Nijmegen, Doornroosje gig some months back...and that's about it as far as personal relationships between me and the band go :)

lol

edit: I should note Ingrid was there too. Crazy night eh?

Ha, when they played in Atlanta he asked for a beer and they brought him a Bud Light. He then told everyone what a lie it was that it said King of Beers on the label.

Warlord is right, King of Beers my ass!
I feel like kind of a nerd, but whenever I see the band (or really any band,) hanging out having a smoke I would feel like I am bothering them if I approached. I am really shy that way. It happened when I was at the Barfly in Camden in August. So in conclusion I have never met them.

Another time I saw Warlord while I was in line at the Paganfest show in Toronto. He was a few feet away admiring some wine with the caterer. I can only assume bargaining for a case for that evening. That's about as close as I've gotten.

you shouldn't feel like you're bothering band members by approaching them, they're still normal people! Just make sure you're not interrupting a conversation and just say hi I like your band etc. and if you want one, ask for a photo. The more you do it, the easier it gets. Although I *did* freak out once when I met one guy from a band, but only because he knew who I was.

Its terrible all I remember is a bemused look at said straw, then finntroll were there, half my hair became dreaded, I acquired a sign and laughed at the many other people in the bus queue who also had various signs.....Alcohol is a wonderful thing D=