Show me punk bands with Nazi themes that have released something in the last 10 years and then we can compare that to how many Nazi metal bands have released something in the last 10 years.

Is there a database of punk bands comparable to M-A and such? Punk doesn't get catalogued as easily.

I think punk bands are maybe less obvious about it too. I bought some random CD-R from some band with no internet presence on eBay once because it sounded like metal to me and it was only a buck so I figured why not, something like Stormtrooper with song titles about glory and shit, only to discover it was totally crap Nazi punk.

Vilden, does your wife know that you used to whack it to anime girls, or was it one of those things that you buried?

'Smoking hot' is definitely subjective given the individuals using the phrase. I would take it with a grain of salt.

Anyway, the ones in the area who are 'hot' are already married or whatever or have kids. Sucks.

I would say that you are better off branching out musically and listening to other genres. You're bound to find some common ground with someone there who you could then 'redpill' into the more extreme forms of metal at some point.

Vilden, does your wife know that you used to whack it to anime girls, or was it one of those things that you buried?
"used?" ;)

She knows alright, and don't mind, she likes anime/manga (and hentai) too so it's a common ground I guess. It's kind of hard anyway to bury when you got several shelves worth of manga books, several japanese collectors dolls, etc. Nothing hentai I guess though, but 1+1 right? I mean, she's not dumb.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy