Heir Apparent live video

daliup

Feb 25, 2006
that was good, till it froze half way through and refused to keep downloading.

How do you download videos from google video anyway? I use orbit downloader but the grabber thing didnt appear.

The mp3 bootleg's sound was so miserable I didn't finish listening to it. Now this is better.
Not sure what to say about the song itself yet, though. It needs time.. but for now I am mildly dissapointed it doesn't sound more different (I have been under the impression Watershed will be a big step into new directions; but hey, this is only one song).

edit:
Lol it's already sounding better on the second round.

Im not sure if I like it or not, but Im sure i will love it when I have the CD in my hand :p And Mendez looks cool :D

Edit: I started to listen to it again and now I love it :D

Yeah, this song sounds great.. Looking forward to hearing the rest, i get a feeling this might be the album's Grand Conjuration (i.e. the weakest song).

Yes.. I'm getting all excited and making stupid predictive statements. I'll go now.

all Opeth takes time to digest, personally I think this is a phenomenally crushing track, and a real progression. and they have never been this heavy.

I'm going to try and avoid hearing anything of the new stuff until the album's release.

Although, in regards to the comment about it being heavier than anything they've ever done, that made my day.

When I have more time, I'll have to listen to it more. I am liking it on the first listen though. Just need a better grasp.

Heavy as a bastard though!! I'm liking the doom riff. Good soloing too. I think it will grow on me quick.

Studio version might help.:cool:

lmao we've been censored :) ..and it's a shame I missed a few seconds in the beginning, would have been nice to hear that whole doom riff opener in its entirety

Yeah, this song sounds great.. Looking forward to hearing the rest, i get a feeling this might be the album's Grand Conjuration (i.e. the weakest song).

Yes.. I'm getting all excited and making stupid predictive statements. I'll go now.

If, however, this is the weakest song on the album, the world may end on day of release!!!:OMG: