"Hellish Rock World Tour" Invades ProgPower USA"

"Hellish Rock World Tour Invades ProgPower USA IX"

Power metal legends Helloween & Gamma Ray will bring their Hellish Rock World Tour to ProgPower USA IX on Thursday, September 25th. This marks the first confirmed North American date for the prestigious tour.

Exclusive support for the Atlanta date will be provided by Denmark's Manticora.

"It took a while, but we finally got it done. Between this added show and the festival roster, I don't think it gets any better here in the States" said promoter Glenn Harveston.

Tickets for the show go on sale March 15th. Please visit www.progpowerusa.com for further information.
:worship:rock::kickass: HELL YEAH! ......And it don't get better than this!

do you have the full set list?

here it is...

Helloween

Soul survivor

Time marches on

As long as I fall

A tale that wasn’t right

Drum solo

The king for a 1000 years

Eagle fly free

The bells of the 7 hells

If I could fly

Dr stein

Encore

I can

Medley- where the rain grows, perfect gentleman, power, keeper of the 7 keys

Encore2

Future world

I want out

:headbang::kickass:

HOLY SHIT

Iron Maiden, Helloween, Gamma Ray, Amorphis, Iced Earth, Nuclear Assault, Grave, Blood Duster, Flesh Parade, Kalibas, Impaled... 2008 is going to be an awesome awesome year for live shows.

What, no SAVE US?:OMG:
here it is...

Helloween

Soul survivor

Time marches on

As long as I fall

A tale that wasn’t right

Drum solo

The king for a 1000 years

Eagle fly free

The bells of the 7 hells

If I could fly

Dr stein

Encore

I can

Medley- where the rain grows, perfect gentleman, power, keeper of the 7 keys

Encore2

Future world

I want out

:headbang::kickass:

So.. not so excited? Could you maybe at least ACT enthused? :lol:

Could YOU maybe not point out my spastic colon? :erk:

For Pete's sake, Nailz...I think I had everyone here convinced that my poopypants shenanigans were wholly due to my overwhelming joy at the lineup announcement, as opposed to some horribly debilitating ass condition.

Thanks alot.

For Pete's sake, Nailz...I think I had everyone here convinced that my poopypants shenanigans were wholly due to my overwhelming joy at the lineup announcement, as opposed to some horribly debilitating ass condition.

Thanks alot.

Thank you for brightening my otherwise dull day :lol: Too good, ma'am

Thanks alot.

It is my undying and everpleasure to point out the nuances of the human body. :saint:

Thank you for brightening my otherwise dull day :lol: Too good, ma'am

Prog_Muse: earning her way into Heaven one brightened day at a time. :saint:

It is my undying and everpleasure to point out the nuances of the human body. :saint:

Well, at least you did it with proper spelling, grammar and punctuation.
If you'd linguistically slaughtered your post to me, I would've had no choice but to reach through the Ether and force you to pull my finger. :heh:

This will not just help Glenn with ProgPower, this will help going NATIONAL! Remember, they were having problems in certain locales with CM and CIIC because few knew who Glenn Harveston was. Now, being the first to land a show of this magnitude helps Glenn and Hoyt LONG TERM on a National level. This will give them added street cred when dealing with venues in places like NYC, Chicago and Philly. So, Glenn would have been a fool to give this up.

Why would promoting one show in Atlanta give them any more street cred than the last 9 festivals Glenn has booked and organized? I would think being responsible for bringing Blind Guardian and Nightwish into the US for the first time would make for better credentials than a tour that Glenn probably isn't booking aside form this one show. Also I don't think anyone said anywhere that they had trouble booking major cities on the East coast because they "didn't know who Glenn Harveston was". What a ridiculous assumption that is, and even if it was true it wouldn't make much difference with yet another local show. Perhaps the primary reason for the CM tour not being able to land dates in major cities was due to scheduling conflicts? Anyways...

Got my tickets for both this and the fest. Should be fun.