"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hi, I'm Anja and I've been a huge CoB fan since 2004. My fav CoB album is "Something Wild"... I listen to death and black metal mostly and my fav bands (excluding CoB) are Mephistopheles, Vital Remains, Behemoth, Morbid Angel, Darkthrone, Limbonic Art etcetcetc.

Where are you from? "Anja" means angel in portuguese...

Welcome btw :)

Hi, I'm Anja and I've been a huge CoB fan since 2004. My fav CoB album is "Something Wild"... I listen to death and black metal mostly and my fav bands (excluding CoB) are Mephistopheles, Vital Remains, Behemoth, Morbid Angel, Darkthrone, Limbonic Art etcetcetc.

Welcome!! Morbid Angel rules, i havn't heard much of the other ones though. I hope you have a good time adjusting to the boards, CoB fuckin rules, it's awesome to see someones fav album "Something Wild", i can't choose, all the albums are great!

Hi, I'm Isha but mostly called Icy. I'm 18, from Germany and I love metal :D
Apart from CoB I listen to In Flames, Amon Amarth, Trivium, Diablo, Sinergy, Illdisposed... And many more :D

Hi, I'm Isha but mostly called Icy. I'm 18, from Germany and I love metal :D
Apart from CoB I listen to In Flames, Amon Amarth, Trivium, Diablo, Sinergy, Illdisposed... And many more :D

Nice, welcome to the forum. :D Just watch yer step, people here are vicious. But I'm sure you'll be fine, those are some kickass bands btw. So, I hope you have an enjoyable time here, and take care! Have fun!

Welcome! :)

Fuck it, I might as well introduce myself.

I'm Brandon, 18 years old and a proud Canuck. I used to listen to CoB quite a lot before they released their newest album, I don't like it at all. Apart from the unfrequent CoB on my playlist, I listen to Opeth, Dream Theater, Rush, Porcupine Tree, Symphony X, Adagio, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Pink Floyd, etc.
It's pretty obvious that I'm a prog fan but I also have an undying love for all things thrash-metal.
I'm a guitar player, but I can play pretty much any instrument or percussion I can get my hands on.
And you think you people are vicious? I laugh at you. I'm a regular /b/tard ;)

Fuck it, I might as well introduce myself.

I'm Brandon, 18 years old and a proud Canuck. I used to listen to CoB quite a lot before they released their newest album, I don't like it at all. Apart from the unfrequent CoB on my playlist, I listen to Opeth, Dream Theater, Rush, Porcupine Tree, Symphony X, Adagio, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Pink Floyd, etc.
It's pretty obvious that I'm a prog fan but I also have an undying love for all things thrash-metal.
I'm a guitar player, but I can play pretty much any instrument or percussion I can get my hands on.
And you think you people are vicious? I laugh at you. I'm a regular /b/tard ;)

Welcome here :lol: