"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

hello everyone, i'm new as well. i've seen some crazy people here, for example ones that want to marry alexi oO haha what people do to get attention..funneh
anyways, just wanted to say hello :)

Hey. Nice sig btw, even tho I am mostly right-handed. :p

I guess y'all can say I'm pretty new too. A frequent visitor though. :lol:

Anyways, hello all. :wave:

hi everybody..I'm kinda new to this board.
anyways,my name's anna,I'm from austria and of course a big fan of cob :lol:

omg, i love your avatar *___*
welcome!

hello everyone, i'm new as well. i've seen some crazy people here, for example ones that want to marry alexi oO haha what people do to get attention..funneh
anyways, just wanted to say hello :)

and welcome to you ^^

Hello everyone! I'm Amogh, 19/M/India. CoB was one of the first metal bands I listened to, and that got me hooked! Alexi is one of the best shredders in the world, IMHO! Cheers, looking forward to a great time here! \m/

P.S.: Please try and come down here@CoB. You've got atleast 50,000 odd fans here...:headbang:

Hi, I'm Isha but mostly called Icy. I'm 18, from Germany and I love metal :D
Apart from CoB I listen to In Flames, Amon Amarth, Trivium, Diablo, Sinergy, Illdisposed... And many more :D

Hello there! Coincidentally, the name Isha here in India means "means a goddess of power" in the Hindu context. :headbang:

Hello everyone! I'm Amogh, 19/M/India. CoB was one of the first metal bands I listened to, and that got me hooked! Alexi is one of the best shredders in the world, IMHO! Cheers, looking forward to a great time here! \m/

P.S.: Please try and come down here@CoB. You've got atleast 50,000 odd fans here...:headbang:

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's from a South India B-grade flick LOL, one of the films also had a "Thriller" song LMAO...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! Coincidentally, the name Isha here in India means "means a goddess of power" in the Hindu context. :headbang:

:) As I told ya I'm originally from India...
Don't like my name much but I can't help it :p

Welcome from a newbie, lol