"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hmmm, I didn't see this. I'm still new though.

So hi.

I'm Sampy ['cept Kayos calls me Vampy]. 17. Female. Half-Australian, half-Filipino. Learning basic Finnish. Slowly. Plays goalie in European Handball for my state team. So, just under the national/country team. Yay? Yay. Currently a full-time student [college - completing a diploma of business in the music industry] with a casual job [McDonalds. Somebody has to do it, right? >_<].

All-time favourite "bands" include Sonata Arctica, A7X, Il Divo and AFI. There's a billion other bands I listen to as well though. I'll listen to anything that sounds good [to me]. From Il Divo - whom I absolutely adore, to CoB [obviously].

Sup?

Well I'm off to bed. Finally.

Hiya all.

Happened to stumble along this forum during Computer Literature one day, and I gotta say i'm quite impressed, not only for the fact i'm surprised the dumb filter on this computer doesn't block it out, but because it kicks some serious ass. :headbang:

Lil bit bout me.. Uh. I like rock and metal, Demon Hunter, Children of Bodom, All That Remains, that kinda stuff. I play World of Warcraft, for any of you nerds out there hit me up at Lesterjilk on Ventrure Co server. :Smokin:

I'll be puttin up an avatar and what not when I get home but for now my class is dismissed in about 10 minutes, so I cba to do it right now. I hope to be a nice addition to this forum, this place looks crawling with good people. :worship:

Hiya all.

Happened to stumble along this forum during Computer Literature one day, and I gotta say i'm quite impressed, not only for the fact i'm surprised the dumb filter on this computer doesn't block it out, but because it kicks some serious ass. :headbang:

Lil bit bout me.. Uh. I like rock and metal, Demon Hunter, Children of Bodom, All That Remains, that kinda stuff. I play World of Warcraft, for any of you nerds out there hit me up at Lesterjilk on Ventrure Co server. :Smokin:

I'll be puttin up an avatar and what not when I get home but for now my class is dismissed in about 10 minutes, so I cba to do it right now. I hope to be a nice addition to this forum, this place looks crawling with good people. :worship:

:lol:
I shall say nothing to shatter that nice little fantasy you have there but hey and hope you have a good time :wave:

*Taking all bets, How long will he last*

Nah, It's not that bad really :p

Sampy Arctica™;5912689 said:

So hi.

I'm Sampy ['cept Kayos calls me Vampy]. 17. Female. Half-Australian, half-Filipino. Learning basic Finnish. Slowly. Plays goalie in European Handball for my state team. So, just under the national/country team. Yay? Yay. Currently a full-time student [college - completing a diploma of business in the music industry] with a casual job [McDonalds. Somebody has to do it, right? >_<].

All-time favourite "bands" include Sonata Arctica, A7X, Il Divo and AFI. There's a billion other bands I listen to as well though. I'll listen to anything that sounds good [to me]. From Il Divo - whom I absolutely adore, to CoB [obviously].

Sup?

:erk:

taking that out, you seems cool :)

Sampy Arctica™;5912689 said:

So hi.

Sup?

What's up, Sampy? This is RckrMtl from C4... I didn't think I'd see any C4 people on here... haha.

As far as a7x goes, I love them. They've been with me through a lot of shit. I don't listen to them much anymore, and City of Evil is definitely not the best album ever, but I still consider them one of my favorite bands. Their musicality is great; you've got to give them that. However, their vocalist (M. Shadows) had a shitty voice on COE. I'm sure it'd sound much better if you took him out of the picture.

Like I said earlier, everyone has at least one guilty pleasure, haha.