"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Avenged Sevenfold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I despise that band with every ounce of hate I can possibly muster from my bowels!

Fuck I hate em.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I despise that band with every ounce of hate I can possibly muster from my bowels!

Fuck I hate em.

Haha, I'm used to that by now. But, hey, we all have our guilty pleasures, right? :)

And if it makes it better, I really don't like "City of Evil". Just "Waking the Fallen" and "Sounding the Seventh Trumpet".

definately not. avenged sevenfold are horrible. thats it. but, i listen to britney spears and probably every other pussy band out there or some shit, so, i cant even be talking. but, when it comes to metal, i do know whats good and what isnt.

Yea, but no one likes to look at it. k thx!!!1111!1111 :rolleyes:

And I don't like to look at your icon, so it evens out, kthxbi. :Spin:

Well, as far as what is good and what isn't, I think it's a personal opinion. I like Avenged Sevenfold. That's that. If you don't like them, that's fine and I respect that. Avenged Sevenfold has carried me through a lot of shit, just as I'm sure bands have carried you through shit.

Patches said:
5903107When I was feeling really down because Panic! At The Disco didn't come to my town. I started to cut myself with a 3-inch razor on my arm while i listened to Avenged Sevenfold. I cut myself 7 times to represent the dragonlord of the black moon. After that i put crow's feet in my parents bed to curse them with the self-infliction spell to make them feel what i feel!

Yeah he is

An emo? Last time that I checked, emo is a adjective, not a noun. However, grammar seems to be changing rapidly, so there is really no telling.

But no, I'm not. Why do you ask?

And I don't like to look at your icon, so it evens out, kthxbi. :Spin:

Well, as far as what is good and what isn't, I think it's a personal opinion. I like Avenged Sevenfold. That's that. If you don't like them, that's fine and I respect that. Avenged Sevenfold has carried me through a lot of shit, just as I'm sure bands have carried you through shit.

Welcome to this place. Don't start shit with others please.