"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Im new here. Ya, I started listening to bodom around....3 or 4 years ago and my first song, I think was lake bodom. The opening riff had me hooked and they have been one of my favorite bands since!

I'm new here, but not really. I used to come here all the time but just got bored with it :p I forgot the username & password to my old account so I made a new one.

First COB song I heard was Everytime I Die. I heard it for the first time right before Hate Crew Deathroll was released. I accidently downloaded the video on Limewire looking for Megadeth or something & it was mislabelled. I hated harsh vocals at that time, but found that song sounded so great that I would give them a chance. Downloaded a bunch more songs and then bought their CD's and started to get used to the vocals, which allowed me to branch into other bands that I could never get into before, starting with In Flames. From there I started to dislike clean vocals :p So I pretty much owe my whole musical taste to Bodom for breaking the barrier of me liking harsh vocals.

'Everytime I Die' was probably the first song that got me really into COB too.

About the harsh vocals -thing, I went through the same thing when I started to listen COB. At first it didn't strike me at all but now I just love them! :D

Welcome to the boards, Jeremy.!

Epi de blé d'inde
2rhyb0l.jpg

I'm new here, but not really. I used to come here all the time but just got bored with it :p I forgot the username & password to my old account so I made a new one.

First COB song I heard was Everytime I Die. I heard it for the first time right before Hate Crew Deathroll was released. I accidently downloaded the video on Limewire looking for Megadeth or something & it was mislabelled. I hated harsh vocals at that time, but found that song sounded so great that I would give them a chance. Downloaded a bunch more songs and then bought their CD's and started to get used to the vocals, which allowed me to branch into other bands that I could never get into before, starting with In Flames. From there I started to dislike clean vocals :p So I pretty much owe my whole musical taste to Bodom for breaking the barrier of me liking harsh vocals.

welcome compatriot :D

hey you,
i'm new here too.
18year old metalgirl from berlin.just listening to bodom for around 1,5 year.i like many styles of metal but not allthese core-stuff...

Reactions: Deadly