"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hi, been listening to bodom for 6 years now, They are one of my favorite bands, they share a spot with Black Sabbath, Blizzard of Oz, CCR, and Iced Earth, my top 5. I'm a boxer, guitar player, mechanic/welder and Deli Man lol...
I'm American, but all my family originated from Italy, Sicily, and Sardinia. Half moved to the US and the other half to Australia. 'nuff said

Hi, been listening to bodom for 6 years now, They are one of my favorite bands, they share a spot with Black Sabbath, Blizzard of Oz, CCR, and Iced Earth, my top 5. I'm a boxer, guitar player, mechanic/welder and Deli Man lol...
I'm American, but all my family originated from Italy, Sicily, and Sardinia. Half moved to the US and the other half to Australia. 'nuff said

Lol italy.

Hello, I'm new here of course. I'm a girl and just started to get into Children of Bodom. I mostly listen to Power Metal, but have started to develop at taste for the more Melodic side of Metal. The first album I got from CoB was Hate Crew Deathroll, and I'm anxious to get more. :) I've listened to samples of some songs of their other albums, and I can't believe it's taken me this long to find this awesome band!

Hello people =) I'm a 15 year old girl. Will be 16 in March. I obviously like Bodom, and I've been a fan for 2-3 years. And I come from Norway. Don't know what more to write.. :p

Hello people =) I'm a 15 year old girl. Will be 16 in March. I obviously like Bodom, and I've been a fan for 2-3 years. And I come from Norway. Don't know what more to write.. :p

skog ist krieg :headbang: :kickass:

welcome

:zombie: I am very very shocked, Kev i never thought you were just like them :p