"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Well, I dare to say I'm new here... I'm from Saint Petersburg, Russia. I'm 20 years old. I'm a CoB fan for more than a half a year. It's my fav band. I also play keyboards and begin to study guitar playing. I hope we can get on! :)

Well, I dare to say I'm new here... I'm from Saint Petersburg, Russia. I'm 20 years old. I'm a CoB fan for more than a half a year. It's my fav band. I also play keyboards and begin to study guitar playing. I hope we can get on! :)

MOTHER RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

welcome aboard man!! :headbang:

Hell00!!!

Hey, I'm new to the COB forum, though I've been around the Symphony X, Spiral Architect and Spastic Ink forums for a little while already... I've only heard a little bit of COB's stuff, but from what I've heard they sound pretty good. :headbang: MrFast seem to like them, so that's good enough for me! :lol: My favourite bands are Dream Theater, Symphony X, Opeth and Spiral Architect, but we'll see if by spending some time around here if I can't get into COB as well... :D

Hey, I'm new to the COB forum, though I've been around the Symphony X, Spiral Architect and Spastic Ink forums for a little while already... I've only heard a little bit of COB's stuff, but from what I've heard they sound pretty good. :headbang: MrFast seem to like them, so that's good enough for me! :lol: My favourite bands are Dream Theater, Symphony X, Opeth and Spiral Architect, but we'll see if by spending some time around here if I can't get into COB as well... :D
You need to actually live on the COBOT forums. They rule, if you stick around. However, recently; last week as it was there was a dramatic change in the rules and we're forbidden from posting images of death or sexual related topics. That, for some moralbound people is for the better, however I find death hilarious and my like are restricted because of this:)

You need to actually live on the COBOT forums. They rule, if you stick around. However, recently; last week as it was there was a dramatic change in the rules and we're forbidden from posting images of death or sexual related topics. That, for some moralbound people is for the better, however I find death hilarious and my like are restricted because of this:)

Yeah, I noticed that... :lol: It seems MetalAges wants to make all you guys mature... :p Well good luck with that, cos I don't think he's gonna have mcuh luck... :lol: