"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Somehow, I just stumbled on this website in an attempt to distract myself from how bored I really am.. So I am a newcomer but... an old fan. I breathe solely for the purpose of metal, and my obsession with COB is becoming a problem... See, right now I'm in Egypt in the midst of a rigorous three week interim class. And they don't know about metal here. My Bodom shirts get me some CrAzY stares. But I am educating them, one by one. Wish me luck...

BettyTenderAss said:
Somehow, I just stumbled on this website in an attempt to distract myself from how bored I really am.. So I am a newcomer but... an old fan. I breathe solely for the purpose of metal, and my obsession with COB is becoming a problem... See, right now I'm in Egypt in the midst of a rigorous three week interim class. And they don't know about metal here. My Bodom shirts get me some CrAzY stares. But I am educating them, one by one. Wish me luck...
welcome, and good luck :)

And hey, there's a member photogallery where you can upload a pic of your tender ass if you want to :D
j/k :lol:

Hello, I'm new, I love COB and mine is as big as the size of Texas ( Huh... I'm Spanish and I don't know how big Texas it is, but in all the movies there is some evil and huge thing with the size of Texas, so it should be large...:err: )

Euh.. Hi! :-D

Hi guys,

just wanna say hello to all COB fans, I'm also new on the board. I've been reading some threads for quite a long time but never posted anything cos I'm so lazy :D Been a huge fan of Bodom for almost 3 years now and there's no better band in my opinion :headbang: .
Anyway, cheers to all members and see ya :) !