"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

ackbar.jpg

yeah....generally....

Emptifier just turned 14 legally, but mentally hes still 12 (thats right bitch, you fell a notch).

So his opinion either doesn't count, or was stolen from someone who knows what they are talking about, even though he himself is just trying to look cool.

But being 15 is okay as long as you have a Queen song as a name :lol:!

Wow... I register, introduce myself, go to sleep.. and then when I wake up there 3 new pages of posts..
I didn't sleep for that long did I ? :p

But anyway.. Kiitos for all your welcoming messages (and some of the warnings followed after :p)

And I was planning on spending new years eve in Helsinki with a friend of mine.. So.. Finland will be on my experience list very soon hopefully..
But first I need to recover from Graspop Metal Meeting and get ready for Wacken Open Air :headbang:

Hehehe.. I can't wait untill Wacken.. :p
I think I just developed a Festivaladdiction.. It was close or we would have been to the With Full Force Festival as well next weekend...
But we didn't have enough money :( Anyway.. I'm going to work on Waldrock 7-7-07 So then I can listen to some bands AND earn money for Wacken merch :p

Yeah me too... I'm going to study in another city and I quit my job, but those bastards didn't scheduled me anymore after I had given them my letter.. And they had been whining about 4 to 6 weeks notice..
One tip : NEVER GO WORK AT MACDONALDS.. they suck big time..
But thankfully one of my collegues asked me if I wanted to come with her to work at Waldrock..
And tomorrow I have a jobinterview in the city where I will be studying next year.. Now to find a place to live....

I'm moving from (above) Groningen to Zwolle.. And I have an interview at Jumbo Supermarket.. Worked there for 5 years in my neigbouringtown.. so..
I just need to remind myself not to go there with my newrocks and some armytrousers on :p I'm not sure if that is going to be appreciated.. :heh:
Kiosk sounds nice though..

In Flames, Nightwish, Wintersun, Insomnium, Marilyn Manson (on occasion), a little Cradle of Filth, Korn, and I'm trying to get a Norther CD. Several of my friends recommend them. So we'll see.

Wintersun fans get +1000 internetz points.

I'm moving from (above) Groningen to Zwolle.. And I have an interview at Jumbo Supermarket.. Worked there for 5 years in my neigbouringtown.. so..
I just need to remind myself not to go there with my newrocks and some armytrousers on :p I'm not sure if that is going to be appreciated.. :heh:
Kiosk sounds nice though..

ok that's a good thing!
I'm raised very close to Zwolle, always was in Zwolle ;)
it's a very nice city :D

Heheheh.. I heard Zwolle has loads of Metalheads...
I just need to find al the nice bars :p
In Groningen my whole class from Finnish Language existed of metalchicks..
Now we have to find a way to keep hang out with each other although we're now scattered all over the country :(
Do you know any good metalbars in Zwolle??