"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Χαιρετώ τους αδερφούς μεταλλάδες και τις αδερφές μεταλλούδες. Hail to brothers and sisters of metal from Greece!
Mine name is Alexander

Yasou.

That's about all I know in Greek other than the curses and other small words:cry:

Χαιρετώ τους αδερφούς μεταλλάδες και τις αδερφές μεταλλούδες. Hail to brothers and sisters of metal from Greece!
Mine name is Alexander

Welcome, Alexander!

i was told i should have made my introduction post here so here it is again, sorry

hi! my name is roger im 16 and my fave bands are children of bodom (hate crew 4ever \m/), from autumn to ashes, dimmu borgir, trivium and sometimes opeth. there is alot more but im to lazy to type them all. hopefully i will have alot of fun here this looks like a awesome site, everyone i met so far has be real nice. im looking forward to getting to know you all better.

everyone have a beer on me :kickass:

Hey! I'm not new to UM, but new to this forum... Thats because I used to think CoB were a bit rubbish (and that's sugar coating it, but I probably should not be insulting a band on their own forum), purely because they were mainstream metal and I shunned them because of that. However, after hearing a good reveiw of them from a good friend of mine I decided to check them out... I had one listen to Sixpounder, and now I am hooked. So the moral of that story? Don't write off a band without first listening to them...

What else to write... Well, I'm a huge fan of Black Metal and Death Metal. I sometimes listen to Thrash Metal or Industrial Metal if a band catches my eye (or ear as the case is)... I play drums, and I will learn to play guitar (soon hopefully) and maybe bass sometime... I'm trying to learn said instruments to start a music project (which I will call Fimbulwinter) which I hope will play a mix of Black Metal and Death Metal... But I doubt much will happen this year (or the next for that matter) as learning guitar will probably take a while.

As for other bands, I am into stuff like Amon Amarth, Finntroll, Burzum, Celtic Frost, Korpiklaani, ETC...

Well thats all I can say for the minute, I think... If anyone has any questions about me, don't hesitate to ask.

- Alasdhair (and I know I copied some of this from the Turisas introduce yourself thread...)

Hey! I'm not new to UM, but new to this forum... Thats because I used to think CoB were a bit rubbish (and that's sugar coating it, but I probably should not be insulting a band on their own forum), purely because they were mainstream metal and I shunned them because of that. However, after hearing a good reveiw of them from a good friend of mine I decided to check them out... I had one listen to Sixpounder, and now I am hooked. So the moral of that story? Don't write off a band without first listening to them...

What else to write... Well, I'm a huge fan of Black Metal and Death Metal. I sometimes listen to Thrash Metal or Industrial Metal if a band catches my eye (or ear as the case is)... I play drums, and I will learn to play guitar (soon hopefully) and maybe bass sometime... I'm trying to learn said instruments to start a music project (which I will call Fimbulwinter) which I hope will play a mix of Black Metal and Death Metal... But I doubt much will happen this year (or the next for that matter) as learning guitar will probably take a while.

As for other bands, I am into stuff like Amon Amarth, Finntroll, Burzum, Celtic Frost, Korpiklaani, ETC...

Well thats all I can say for the minute, I think... If anyone has any questions about me, don't hesitate to ask.

- Alasdhair (and I know I copied some of this from the Turisas introduce yourself thread...)

Hello! :)