"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

i am turbo, n b4 u ask that is my real fucking name :( its what my disiples call me anyway. My real name is Andy, but i prefere being called turbo. Favorite bands are metallica (dont laff), iron maiden, children of bodom, in flames, arch enemy, killswitch, and i like the randomness of "BYOB" by SOAD. i spend my entire time, either at college, work, listening to playing along to my metal collection, and drinking beer. Im 18, live in England, UK, used to play in an amateur trash band, gigged a few times, left thru a conflict of egos (yawn). on the lookout for a new band. on the lookout for TOKYO WARHEARTS which doesnt look like its available in this country. Ill lay my hands on it soon :p

You fucking n00b. First posts are always funny.

Edit: I GOT TOKYO WARHEARTS!!!!!

Edit 2: Best of all, I learned some fucking grammar.

To quote my friend: "The only reason Killswitch Engage are good is because the black man makes me lol"

Hi all^^ I'm Muffin! Nice to meet you.. Um.. What to say about this fella.. I'm a 16 year old boy from NORWAY.. And i play guitar. I listen to Rhapsody, COB, Wintersun, Warmen, Some dimmu borgir and also some Kylähullut.

Other things of notice: I'm a wacko.. complete psycho.. So be aware of random stupid shit. Meehehehe...

So HI! Just HI..

Boy oh boy...

Now the thing is, i never actually listened to Rhapsody, so why on earth did i list it..

Sucks to be a retard, eyh