"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

hi am Peter am new obviously.
I found this forum while looking for info on a guitar but am here to stay as it seems like an awsome place.
I am into all kinds of music but maint metal of most kinds e.g: children of bodom, Necrophagist, Machine head, Static-x and the like
well that is bout it if you wanna know more just ask i dont bite

To quote my friend: "The only reason Killswitch Engage are good is because the black man makes me lol"

It's funny cause it's true :lol:

hi am Peter am new obviously.
I found this forum while looking for info on a guitar but am here to stay as it seems like an awsome place.
I am into all kinds of music but maint metal of most kinds e.g: children of bodom, Necrophagist, Machine head, Static-x and the like
well that is bout it if you wanna know more just ask i dont bite

Hey :kickass:

:lol::lol: "i like the randomness of "BYOB" by SOAD" :lol: Blazingly noob-ish first post, sir.

From what I recall, my first post wasn't all that embarrassing, just weird, albeit intentionally...

Mine was about me asking who's Sagittarius around the forum, i think.

And heyyyy, i used to love that song BYOB :lol:

Hello,

My name is Raul, I'm 18 and I'm from Jõhvi, a small town in Estonia.
In case you don't know where Estonia is, then it's near Finland, over the Finnish bay.
I'm attending 11th grade, in adults gymnasium.
At my free time I play guitar and sing along to the songs I've collected to my computer.
I write songs and learn new techniques of different vocals for my band.
I've been a vocalist in a power/thrash metal band, but at the moment I'm growling the shit out of me in a local death/black metal band named Dead Rising. We've played for a while now and we just got our own bandroom, so we can practise more and more... :p
My favorite sports are soccer, downhill and/or trial and umm... I love historial literature.

Some bands I'm listening to:
Children of Bodom(HAIL!), Pain, Nine Inch Nails, old The 69 Eyes (the rock'n'roll stuff), Deathstars, Decapitated, Kataklysm, Dimmu Borgir, Fear Factory, Gorgoroth, Guns'N Roses, HIM, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Ladytron, Lamb of God, Mayhem, Oomph!, Poisonblack, Skid Row, Slayer, Soilwork, The Beatles, The Who, Tristania, Vader, Van Halen, The Sounds, Behemoth.

Okay, I think that's all for today. :D
Btw, sorry for my bad English.

Hello,

In case you don't know where Estonia is, then it's near Finland, over the Finnish bay.
At my free time I play guitar and sing along to the songs I've collected to my computer.
I've been a vocalist in a power/thrash metal band, but at the moment I'm growling the shit out of me in a local death/black metal band named Dead Rising. We've played for a while now and we just got our own bandroom, so we can practise more and more... :p
My favorite sports are soccer, downhill and/or trial and umm... I love historial literature.

Children of Bodom(HAIL!), Pain, Nine Inch Nails, old The 69 Eyes (the rock'n'roll stuff), Deathstars, Decapitated, Kataklysm, Dimmu Borgir, Fear Factory, Gorgoroth, Guns'N Roses, HIM, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Ladytron, Lamb of God, Mayhem, Oomph!, Poisonblack, Skid Row, Slayer, Soilwork, The Beatles, The Who, Tristania, Vader, Van Halen, The Sounds, Behemoth.

Welcome:kickass:

Hi!
My name is Assi, but as you can see my nick is Siipikinner (,which means "wingfoot". Maybe someone knows where it comes from..).

So, I'm a girl. I live in Finland and I love to be here although it'd be awesome to move to Scotland someday. I can, of course, speak Finnish, English (well, can I say "I can" :rolleyes:), Swedish (...) and a little bit German and French.

My favourite bands are Children of Bodom (what a surprise!) and Nightwish. And then some others I like: Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks, Pantera, Hurriganes, Helloween, Kamelot, Hanna Pakarinen, Enya, The Beatles, Battlelore, Scorpions etc.
I think my music taste is getting more hevier... I used to listen to rock and everything like that but now I have found some interesting metal bands and... they just rock more than rock :kickass:.
Of course there's always that other side for soundtrack (orchestra) music and (hard) rock. So, I haven't abandoned rock...
Rap or pop just aren't for me :lol:.

My hobbies are photography, horseriding (dressage), soccer, music, computers, writing... and of course reading! :worship: J.R.R. Tolkien - my God.

Okay, that's it, nothing interesting to tell you...

ps. I know my English sucks. I just can't help it - I can understand English (for example i've read 'HP and Deathly Hallows' and LotR in English) but thats it :D.

Hi!
My name is Assi, but as you can see my nick is Siipikinner (,which means "wingfoot". Maybe someone knows where it comes from..).

So, I'm a girl. I live in Finland and I love to be here although it'd be awesome to move to Scotland someday. I can, of course, speak Finnish, English (well, can I say "I can" :rolleyes:), Swedish (...) and a little bit German and French.

My favourite bands are Children of Bodom (what a surprise!) and Nightwish. And then some others I like: Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean soundtracks, Pantera, Hurriganes, Helloween, Kamelot, Hanna Pakarinen, Enya, The Beatles, Battlelore, Scorpions etc.
I think my music taste is getting more hevier... I used to listen to rock and everything like that but now I have found some interesting metal bands and... they just rock more than rock :kickass:.
Of course there's always that other side for soundtrack (orchestra) music and (hard) rock. So, I haven't abandoned rock...
Rap or pop just aren't for me :lol:.

My hobbies are photography, horseriding (dressage), soccer, music, computers, writing... and of course reading! :worship: J.R.R. Tolkien - my God.

Okay, that's it, nothing interesting to tell you...

ps. I know my English sucks. I just can't help it - I can understand English (for example i've read 'HP and Deathly Hallows' and LotR in English) but thats it :D.
Tervetuloa, Assi! Mikäs ihmeen kinner? :/ Ei mun mielestä moista sanaa edes ole olemassa :D

Hello,

Welcome Raul!