"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hello guys, I'm Kamil, and I live in Poland. I hope you have some nice experiences with Poland, or Polish people. I'm listening to CoB for about 4 years, but I've never thought of making some fucking accounts on forum ; p. I speak a bit finnish, and I'm gonna learn it soon in some private school. I love finland ; p My guitar is Washburn (nevermind wich one ;p ) and It's pretty nice. I hope I'll have some nice time here, and that's all I guess.

Terveisiä toivottaa,
Rahamu.

Hello guys, I'm Kamil, and I live in Poland. I hope you have some nice experiences with Poland, or Polish people. I'm listening to CoB for about 4 years, but I've never thought of making some fucking accounts on forum ; p. I speak a bit finnish, and I'm gonna learn it soon in some private school. I love finland ; p My guitar is Washburn (nevermind wich one ;p ) and It's pretty nice. I hope I'll have some nice time here, and that's all I guess.

Terveisiä toivottaa,
Rahamu.

Welcome

I met some polish ppl at work, and they use very often word Kurwa:lol: not sure what it mean but i think its a whore or something.