"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

been busy with college and work last week. Also am a VIP on a private torrent site. Been busy there by helping total n00bs get the hang of torrents and the site and expanding my music collection ALOT! so yeah, I'm pretty fine.

happy newyear to you too

where's MIMA btw, I was expecting her to be here for my return :)

So there's me, hail European metal. I'mhalf italian half finnish and COB reigns supreme, have a nice day. :zombie:

displayMyPhoto.do

Hey all

I usually don't give out much info about myself when I first sign up for any forum, but it's pretty safe to assume I'm a huge Bodom fan.

Yeah, I'm probably sounding all weird, but I thought I'd come here and introduce myself and just say hi.

=]

Hey all

I usually don't give out much info about myself when I first sign up for any forum, but it's pretty safe to assume I'm a huge Bodom fan.

Yeah, I'm probably sounding all weird, but I thought I'd come here and introduce myself and just say hi.

=]

I think you can call yourself normal compared to the dolts you're gonna meet on this forum

oh, and hi! Welcome, and all that

ye

Hello. I'm Loz, I'm also a member on Sythes of Bodom message board.
Going to see Bodom in March at the Astoria, should be good.
:]

Hey all I'm KrazyGawdMode, but most of my online friends just call me Krazy. I've been listening to Children of Bodom for about a year and a half and I'm going to see them in Baltimore on April 26th :headbang:

I'm a huge fan of Wintersun, and I also consider myself a fan of Alice In Chains, Amon Amarth, Behemoth, The Black Dahlia Murder, Children of Bodom (Duh), In Flames (The Jester Race through Colony), Necrophagist, and System of a Down.