"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

wen i saw "dublin" i was like "waa awesome"... but then i saw "VA" and i was like "=["

welcome anyway

I'm not new, obviously, this is just my new account for now, I'm taking the name for a test drive then if I like it I'll have this account deleted and change my UM name, just want to be sure first. It's me Joe, fyi.

I'm not saying the song sucks (wtf, never recall hearing it actually :lol:), it just looks awkward and contains too many syllables. Hell, I don't really like 'Altitudes' but its one word and easy to remember.

You have been banned for the following reason:
enough test driving cock munch. If you want the name change let me know.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Wow, whoever the fucking idiot who did this was, you banned my IP too, so learn to just ban an account. I didn't break any rule and a simply PM would have sufficed. Way to suck shit at being a mod.

Some one fucking reported me... because the mods don't pay attention to shit so thanks a lot whoever the fuck you are :) I just cleared the cookies but whatever, still fucking retarded incompetent piece of shit mod (bob) can't be courteous and PM me they have to use grade school insults and fuck up their singular duty. Way to be.