"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

^:lol: Not my best friend. Quite the opposite, but we both served a purpose here and I will miss him in that sense. I can't get mad anyways, otherwise I'll get b& too. :lol: Now I know how minorities feel.

the_big_lebowski3.jpg

You see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass.

OH FUCK! I LAUGHED HARD! :lol: :lol: :lol:

wow, what a welcoming party.
my name is adam, i work construction, have two sons almost as old as some of you guys, and have been listening to metal since 1978. ya i'm almost 36. i also got my sons into listening to cob, arch enemy, dark tranquility, you get the point.

well im not usually one to introduce myself on forums.. but i am..(doing that, that is)... im a dude and i fucking love metal!!! and thing to be warned about when dealing with me: i hate a lot: i hate emo people who think they're punk, because im also a self-proclaimed punker, i REALLY hate people who think they're metal because they listen to a few metal bands(usually the REALLY popular ones), i hate people who call them selves metal but are also into emo because they are probably the two most differernt things ever, i hate people who make that 'AHHHHHH" sound after a drink, i hate people who chew with thier mouths open, i hate people who piss on the toilet seat, i hate people who watch the news channel for hours on end when it only replatyes the same shit every hour (litterally) as it says every 15 minutes "news on the hour, every hour" YOU DONT HAVE TO WATCH FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR!!!, i hate most things in life, and will only not hate you if i know you like good music...; i also involantarily get carried away with certain things while posting, and would like to say sorry in advance ( well, i should have said that to begin with).. thats about all there is to me... i live my life acording to metal

well im not usually one to introduce myself on forums.. but i am..(doing that, that is)... im a dude and i fucking love metal!!! and thing to be warned about when dealing with me: i hate a lot: i hate emo people who think they're punk, because im also a self-proclaimed punker, i REALLY hate people who think they're metal because they listen to a few metal bands(usually the REALLY popular ones), i hate people who call them selves metal but are also into emo because they are probably the two most differernt things ever, i hate people who make that 'AHHHHHH" sound after a drink, i hate people who chew with thier mouths open, i hate people who piss on the toilet seat, i hate people who watch the news channel for hours on end when it only replatyes the same shit every hour (litterally) as it says every 15 minutes "news on the hour, every hour" YOU DONT HAVE TO WATCH FOR MORE THAN AN HOUR!!!, i hate most things in life, and will only not hate you if i know you like good music...; i also involantarily get carried away with certain things while posting, and would like to say sorry in advance ( well, i should have said that to begin with).. thats about all there is to me... i live my life acording to metal

You could have made a list about things you like :confused:

well i ovbiosly wouldnt hate you as your on a children of bodom forum.... and if i made a list of things i like i would probably get carried away and write every band i like, if not every song... that would be a bit too huge