"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hey, new here. My name's Seth. I'm somewhat new to everything Bodom, but Lovin' it so far. This forum seems nice and politically incorrect, I think I'm going to enjoy it here.

Hey, I'm new to this forum.
I'm from the Netherlands (you know, that tiny little wet country) and not really proud of it, but that isn't really something I want to bother you guys with.
What maybe is a bit more interresting, is that i'm a guy who just loves to listen to good music, playing good computer games, soccer, etc. (maybe adding some things later...)
Some bands I like are: COB (ofcourse), Dark Tranquillity, Kalmah, Wintersun, Equilibrium, Insomnium, Summoning, Finntroll, Dragonforce, Blind Guardian, Cradle of Filth (some songs), Dimmu Borgir (some songs) and Amon Amarth
I;m not really someone that likes to talk about myself for too long, so I better shouldn't.
Ah well, if someone wants to know more, you can always ask and maybe I'll tell.

I'm from the Netherlands (you know, that tiny little wet country) and not really proud of it, but that isn't really something I want to bother you guys with.
What maybe is a bit more interresting, is that i'm a guy who just loves to listen to good music, playing good computer games, soccer, etc. (maybe adding some things later...)
Some bands I like are: COB (ofcourse), Dark Tranquillity, Kalmah, Wintersun, Equilibrium, Insomnium, Summoning, Finntroll, Dragonforce, Blind Guardian, Cradle of Filth (some songs), Dimmu Borgir (some songs) and Amon Amarth
I;m not really someone that likes to talk about myself for too long, so I better shouldn't.

Heyhey, welcome! :wave:

Ohhh, Holland's cool! You should be proud of it, really. ;) Especially after you've been to Amsterdam...ooooohh, what a nice city. :)

(oh, and..don't be angry with me now because I said "Holland"...I heard some dutch people are angry about that some people call their country "Holland", so sorry... But I always say "Holland", and I won't stop it :p)

This is GONZO OMG!!!

KILLEGON

Heyhey, welcome! :wave:

Ohhh, Holland's cool! You should be proud of it, really. ;) Especially after you've been to Amsterdam...ooooohh, what a nice city. :)

(oh, and..don't be angry with me now because I said "Holland"...I heard some dutch people are angry about that some people call their country "Holland", so sorry... But I always say "Holland", and I won't stop it :p)

I don't mind if you call it Holland. Just the same to me.
True, Amsterdam is nice, but compared to a city like Rome i think it's just... well.... normal. But that can be because I'm used to it.

And being proud of Holland (is shorter, saves time:)) sure is possible. Was being a bit pessimistic maybe... Ah well, every country has it's ups and downs, so no more blathering about this. Holland is ok.

I'm Audra. I'm 16. I'm female. I masturbate hardly ever because I have a wonderful boyfriend who does all that for me =D. I like all different kinds of music but I like death metal mostly. My boyfriend got me into Children of Bodom recently & I like them a lot. Follow the Reaper is the only full bodom album I have, so far. & I have all their cover songs. Bed of Nails is my favorite cover of theirs. Anything else you'd like to know ask me.

I'm Audra. I'm 16. I'm female. I masturbate hardly ever because I have a wonderful boyfriend who does all that for me =D. I like all different kinds of music but I like death metal mostly. My boyfriend got me into Children of Bodom recently & I like them a lot. Follow the Reaper is the only full bodom album I have, so far. & I have all their cover songs. Bed of Nails is my favorite cover of theirs. Anything else you'd like to know ask me.

Eat a bullet.