"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

I am Christiaan from the UK, im 23 and have a BA/BsC in Psychology and History. I was born in Holland but moved to the UK when I was only just old enough to realise it was a bad choice.

By day I work in an advertising agency and for a bit of extra cash I do some Voice Over work.

By night... i like nothing more than getting sweaty on stage with a stuffed badger for company.

I am Christiaan from the UK, im 23 and have a BA/BsC in Psychology and History. I was born in Holland but moved to the UK when I was only just old enough to realise it was a bad choice.

By day I work in an advertising agency and for a bit of extra cash I do some Voice Over work.

By night... i like nothing more than getting sweaty on stage with a stuffed badger for company.

Bad choise to be born in NL? Its isnt that bad :p!

Pic:
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj277/Lauwtjuh666/DSC00028.jpg
PLaying Saints Go Marching On!
Also: WIe niet springt is een jood. (sorry voor de ajax fans..._)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Psychology and History?
Thats like, almost as bad as being an education major.

No one with a BA in Psych and History ever finds a good job in their field.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Psychology and History?
Thats like, almost as bad as being an education major.

No one with a BA in Psych and History ever finds a good job in their field.

but, I have a good job!

But your right, what a waste of my time... it sucks having 3 years off, partying... but also learning and writing about two subjects I enjoyed within that time, just to get paid more a great deal more when I get a job just because it says BA/BsC after my name on my CV.

really shit.

There are dozens of non-sovereign territories (subnational entities, another form of political division or administrative division within the expanse [realm or scope] of a larger nation-state) which constitute cohesive geographical entities, some of which are former countries, but which are not sovereign states. Most of these nowadays even have a great deal of autonomy and local governments but such do not constitute a nation as they are possessions of such states — as several states have overseas dependencies, with territory and citizenry separate from their own. Such dependencies are sometimes listed together with states on lists of countries.

There are dozens of non-sovereign territories (subnational entities, another form of political division or administrative division within the expanse [realm or scope] of a larger nation-state) which constitute cohesive geographical entities, some of which are former countries, but which are not sovereign states. Most of these nowadays even have a great deal of autonomy and local governments but such do not constitute a nation as they are possessions of such states — as several states have overseas dependencies, with territory and citizenry separate from their own. Such dependencies are sometimes listed together with states on lists of countries.
Ok, now it's official: You're the second worst new user I have ever seen.

Congratulations! :kickass:

I said pics not tits! :lol:

1195923387671.gif

^ what's wrong with education?

have you ever walked through a building (college) of education of a university in the united states? and you people wonder why we are all fucked up. It's because we are taught by RETARDS.

They fucking COLOR in COLORING BOOKS for their assignments.

I know education majors who have never once opened a book... and let me tell ya... they aren't the brightest bulb in the socket.

I think that's overgeneralizing the issue quite a bit.
The reason our schools are fucked up is more because of the way the school system is run now, with a focus on teaching to pass exams instead of teaching for the sake of learning with is not the fault of our teachers. I know the education program at my university is pretty rigorous in it's requirements although my college is known for having a great education program. I'm constantly astonished however at the low level of intelligence of people it seems in ANY major and find myself wondering how they escaped the lure of a busy intersection as a child.. Anyways, I'm currently an English major hoping to teach at a university when I'm finished with my degrees, but I had considered teaching Secondary at one time.

have you ever walked through a building (college) of education of a university in the united states? and you people wonder why we are all fucked up. It's because we are taught by RETARDS.

I know education majors who have never once opened a book... and let me tell ya... they aren't the brightest bulb in the socket.

That's 'colour'.

And no I haven't, they're considered war zones over here. To many guns, not enough in the way of 'teaching'

It's the same over here though. Most people who go to the finest education establishments can't cross a road safely or take their drink.

You're either academic and yet, socially; dense... or your fit for living a life.

Congratulations. You're an idiot.