"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Mammoth said:
Hello all my name is Mammoth. I play polish-skin-flute in the local quintet. We do covers of lovely bands such as the MaranataSinger and other wholesome servers of the LORD. I do not drink or smoke. I think Metal is evil and I would like to invite you all for a on-line chat about the rewards of faith. Since I do not own a CD player I have never heard COB but I hear they are okkeli-dokkeli though they play loud and curse!!!! Sweet Jesus! Anyway I will pray for all of your souls to return to the light. Have you people heard of PETRA? They are fabulous!

MARANATA SINGERS>COB :lol: :loco:

ps. Tut is quadrosexual!
hello mammoth
you love me don't you? :p

i'm new

I was about to stop playing the piano after 10 years of it, when my friend let me listen to Hatebreeder. I fell in love with the song, and realized i could use my piano skills for something besides entertaining my folks. I bought 2 synthesizers after that, and i thank Children of Bodom for helping me realize that you can do so much with music.

spackledorf said:
i'm new

I was about to stop playing the piano after 10 years of it, when my friend let me listen to Hatebreeder. I fell in love with the song, and realized i could use my piano skills for something besides entertaining my folks. I bought 2 synthesizers after that, and i thank Children of Bodom for helping me realize that you can do so much with music.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself on this board. :headbang:

spackledorf said:
i'm new

damn
i envy you :D

welcome :)

Thanatopsis said:
I guess I never reall introduced myself. I read this board for a long time before joining so for some reason I didn't feel new. But seeing as I actually am kind of new, Good day to you all! I love playing the guitar but haven't even been seriously playing for a year yet. I just just got an RR1 which I love so much I feel I should share it with you.

Specs

Alder body
Quartersawn Maple neck through body
Ebony fretboard
22 Jumbo frets
EMG 81 and 85 pickups (factory installed upgrade)
Floyd Rose original double locking 2 point tremolo

http://www.motorcityguitar.com/ebay/randyblack01.jpg
http://www.motorcityguitar.com/ebay/randyblack02.jpg

Now that you are all sufficiently bored by my long post, I should continue:
I like Nightwish and Children of Bodom but honestly thats pretty much the only metal I REALLY like. I like movie soundtracks, classical music, and Enya.

My user name, Thanatopsis, means Vision of Death and its actually the title of a poem.
My sig is latin for: A friend mixes his soul with that of a friend's so as to make one out of two.

Here are my quick observations of the board:
Bobvex is the guitar guru
Tut is the biggest manwhore ever :D
Magsec is just Magsec
Bodomite is insane :) but has a great picture from Legend in his sig
Metal Maiden is my secret lover
Alexi Follower was my first friend on the board
Dilema is from the best place on earth
and to The Lantern Nut: je veut te baiser maintenant et ici.

And above all, Children of Bodom will always be the best :headbang:
he called me the biggest manwhore ever!

awwwww =***

:lol: :p

Thantopsis said:
Magsec is just Magsec
Just Magsec?.. I'll show you just Magsec you little basta'd
*drags Thanatopsis by the hair into the electric ass-paddler*
:heh:

Yanko: Yeah, you're going to listen to the town drunk?
:p

Mammoth: Welcome welcome!
Here, have a can of expired tuna:

tuna_can.jpg

Oh and share it with dilema.

spackledorf said:
i'm new

That's very cool man.
Welcome aboard |,,/
A nice whiskey on the rocks for ya:

whiskey.jpg

Thanatopsis said:
Dilema is from the best place on earth
YEAH I AM :headbang:

@MAGSEC
why am i not surprized that you managed to pull off making tuna go bad. :erk: :ill: IT COMES IN A CAN!!!! IT REALLY DOESNT EXPIRE VERYQUICKLY!!!!
but yay food!!!

I'd better introduce myself formally if I'm gonna hang around here.

I'm Phil, one of the resident drunken bastards of Birmingham, England.

I like Power Metal more than anything else that doesn't contain alcohol (no sniggering), but I like most types of real Metal as well (also some other stuff besides, but I won't bore you with that). I play keyboards and do vocals in H.O.S.T.I.L.E, a epic-prog-thrash-power-death-metal hybrid band.

That is all. Thank you.

Hello. Im New! Welcome me with your greetings! :devil:

Mr.Philip and I are currently seeing each other. <3

ive been a member of the SOT forum for about 2 years or so, might as well break out and search other forums as well.