Rei Toei said:
:wave:

*lurking the forum*
Hey
Be most welcome
Here, have a strawberry cheesecake:
cheesecake.jpg

Hi everyone,

I'm another newbie from France and i'm 24. In fact i'm reading this forum since a very long time but i didn't dare until now.
Well i i don't stay much longer because my cat is looking at me with very angry eyes. I think if he could speak he would say :"GIVE SOME FOOD B****" :D

Oh by the way can i have also a piece of the cake?

Erendis said:
Hi everyone,

I'm another newbie from France and i'm 24. In fact i'm reading this forum since a very long time but i didn't dare until now.
Well i i don't stay much longer because my cat is looking at me with very angry eyes. I think if he could speak he would say :"GIVE SOME FOOD B****"

Oh by the way can i have also a piece of the cake?
Hey,
you may have your own fruit parfait:

fruit-parfait.jpg

Welcome to our board, hope you stay a while :)

dilema1362 said:
THATS NOT FAIR!!:yell: i never got a cheesecake:erk:
Hmm.. 'tis true..
well, you can have the left-overs of the other newbies' treats, I'm sure there's some chicken still around somewhere.. :D

MagSec4 said:
well, you can have the left-overs of the other newbies' treats, I'm sure there's some chicken still around somewhere.. :D
haha....you fuckin suck
@tut: what the shit is "AEUhueahuaheauh"?!?!?!?!?! sounds like a dying giraffe

Hey everyone. I just joined the board today.

My names Greg, 18 from America.

I first heard Bodom about a year ago and their CD's have not left my 5 disc changer since. The only problem is, every other band I used to like seems so boring! Children of Bodom rules. \m/ O \m/ Alexi is my first official guitar hero, I've spent the last year learning COB songs on guitar. I wish other people around here were good enough to play their songs so I could jam with them, but alas, everyone in the area sucks at guitar.