"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

I listen to almost any genres of music, (I have an extensive taste and I just don't think it's good to listen to only one thing all time, so I try to be open minded and try other stuff, listen to other bandssingers.)

But when it comes to Metal I love bands such as Ensiferum, Epica, Nightwish, Sinergy, Eternal Tears Of Sorrow, Norther, Paradise Lost, HIM (yeah, Love Metal LOL).

You rule already. Welcome!

LOLOLOL you crazy people.
we don't ride camels to work\school, and believe it or not only a small part of our country is desert.
Yes we do have alot of wars and security problems, yes Palestinians gives us hell and we give them hell back, and nowdays they send rockets on some city (which isnt even close to where i live.)
But it comes and goes, sometime theres peace for a while.

theres also at least 1 computer in an average Israeli house.

I just prefer colder and more quiet countries such as amazing Finland<3

^Cos ur dumb LOLOLOL :p

But yes, welcome to the board, even if the retarded plebs with their failing education systems do not know where Israel is, - I and most non retarded english do. Just out of interest, have you ever experienced conflict near your area?

But yes, welcome to the board, even if the retarded plebs with their failing education systems do not know where Israel is, - I and most non retarded english do. Just out of interest, have you ever experienced conflict near your area?

haha thanks :D
well, not really, luckily.
we were asked to prepare our gas masks and sealed rooms a few years ago, i remember it as a child and it's a pretty scary thing, but nothing happened, the soldiers and the people who were on the border really felt it, but i live in kinda centred city so our lives weren't so uptight, the hinterland kept their daily business.

I don't know where it is. I am an idiot LOL

LOLOLOL you crazy people.
we don't ride camels to workschool, and believe it or not only a small part of our country is desert.
Yes we do have alot of wars and security problems, yes Palestinians gives us hell and we give them hell back, and nowdays they send rockets on some city (which isnt even close to where i live.)
But it comes and goes, sometime theres peace for a while.

theres also at least 1 computer in an average Israeli house.

I just prefer colder and more quiet countries such as amazing Finland<3

You are slowly turning into one at this very moment you are at this forum.

Just wait and see...

haha thanks :D
well, not really, luckily.
we were asked to prepare our gas masks and sealed rooms a few years ago, i remember it as a child and it's a pretty scary thing, but nothing happened, the soldiers and the people who were on the border really felt it, but i live in kinda centred city so our lives weren't so uptight, the hinterland kept their daily business.

Sounds freaky.

^:kickass:

Now I would recommend you to go up your postcount, get to know people a bit! You can post something funny in the you laugh you lose thread, or describe people in the describe the person above yourself thread. OR, you can massively up your postcount in the "What are you listening to?" thread (Bodomonkey does that alot).

And so much more!