"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

You don't have to watch out for anybody. You should watch out for lochness monster though, last time i ran across him he stopped me right in my tracks and stood over me looking down at me with his big red eyes and do you know what he said to me? We'll he siad "I need about tree fiddy."

You don't have to watch out for anybody. You should watch out for lochness monster though, last time i ran across him he stopped me right in my tracks and stood over me looking down at me with his big red eyes and do you know what he said to me? We'll he siad "I need about tree fiddy."

haha, I'll watch out for him, too. :D

I'm female

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

welcome, hopefully you'll enjoy the place

btw, watch out for joe (heartless) and josh (swabs) they bite

I also bite, but more like lovely bites in the neck, those kind of bites that makes the girls goes "awwww" and "hmmmmm" and "ahhhmmmmmm" and well you know.

Funny how when it's a girl, all the guys flip out and jump on her. :lol:

I'd filp and jump on you anytime time!

Hello everyone! I'm new in here, and I come from Finland (Imatra, if anyone knows the place... I know you don't :D)
I have listen to Bodom couple years and my fauvorite song is Sixpounder, I guess.
I'm basist. Talk slow.

Ok, I don't know what to say... :p

And the worst part is: black_aurora could actually be a guy for all we know, or other things that go without saying.

Hi nice to meet you! :p

right, you caught me, I'm actually a hermaphrodite... shhhhhhh :rolleyes::p
you too :]

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

I also bite, but more like lovely bites in the neck, those kind of bites that makes the girls goes "awwww" and "hmmmmm" and "ahhhmmmmmm" and well you know.

sorry, don't think I have any pictures of me in the womb as the doctors first could tell I was female. :D
as far as I can remember, bites are painful... unless it's a mosquito bite, which are only annoyingly itchy... or frostbite, which eventually completely numbs your sense of touch and kills you. :D

sorry, don't think I have any pictures of me in the womb as the doctors first could tell I was female. :D
as far as I can remember, bites are painful... unless it's a mosquito bite, which are only annoyingly itchy... or frostbite, which eventually completely numbs your sense of touch and kills you. :D

biting is great