"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Well, I guess almost everybody starts like this...
My name is Allan, I'm from Costa Rica, Central America... (Not Puerto Rico though, and it is not an island as ignorants usually say!) I love Metal since I'm 10 years old:headbang: and ever since then COB is my fav band, my heart will remain made of Metal even after I die. I am 20 years old right now, Aquarius and very crazy too, I was born on feb 14 (Fuck Cupid!) my favorite songs would be The Nail, Towards Dead End, Bodom Beach Terror, Everytime I Die, Children of Decadence, Triple Corpse Hammerblow, Hate Crew Deathroll, In Your Face, Hellhounds on My Trail, Banned from Heaven (DAMN, actually I love them all, even Oops I did it again!..... I really want to make some friends in here and share information about the band (gigs, fanclub, etc) I would like to travel around the world and end up living in Europe, love metal and always will, feel free to ask anything.

Alexi, guys, keep it up... :worship:

Well, I guess almost everybody starts like this...
My name is Allan, I'm from Costa Rica, Central America... (Not Puerto Rico though, and it is not an island as ignorants usually say!) I love Metal since I'm 10 years old:headbang: and ever since then COB is my fav band, my heart will remain made of Metal even after I die. I am 20 years old right now, Aquarius and very crazy too, I was born on feb 14 (Fuck Cupid!) my favorite songs would be The Nail, Towards Dead End, Bodom Beach Terror, Everytime I Die, Children of Decadence, Triple Corpse Hammerblow, Hate Crew Deathroll, In Your Face, Hellhounds on My Trail, Banned from Heaven (DAMN, actually I love them all, even Oops I did it again!..... I really want to make some friends in here and share information about the band (gigs, fanclub, etc) I would like to travel around the world and end up living in Europe, love metal and always will, feel free to ask anything.

Alexi, guys, keep it up... :worship:

The Off-Topic got the reputation to be "Anti-Children Of Bodom" but actually we are just anti-annoying fan. As Joe (Heartless_Name) said, you would have probably get flamed normally but if you don't go OMG COB I LOVE YOU LOL I HOPE ALEKSI READ THIS you'll make it fine :D

The Off-Topic got the reputation to be "Anti-Children Of Bodom" but actually we are just anti-annoying fan. As Joe (Heartless_Name) said, you would have probably get flamed normally but if you don't go OMG COB I LOVE YOU LOL I HOPE ALEKSI READ THIS you'll make it fine :D

Why don't you look at me when we make love anymore Fetzer :cry:

n19609892_32640957_4692.jpg

its more pro-bodom bashing than anything else.

Hello and welc(u)m to all n00bs. The purpose of this thread is to keep a track of you silly willies invading us like the huns. So, here you can introduce yourself, tell us everything you think we should be warned about when dealing with you or like how many times you masturbate weekly. This last thing is pretty much optional and noone will care a bit, but if you wanna make a fool of yourself as good n00bs should, go on and tell us. Otherwise, behave well and have fun on the board! (and please do NOT spam this thread)

hiya! *wavestoall*
I'm female, 17, human... whatever else. :rolleyes:
um... well as far as dealing with me, I'm really easy to get along with... just stopping by to try to make some fellow metalhead friends. :]