"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hey,I'm Chris,I've been into CoB for quite some time now,I even stole a scythe from a farmer once on this account,I think the finnish metal scene is the center of the universe...(come to think of it,I started off with Hanoi Rocks),I live in Romania and no,I'm not connected to Dracula,though this "blooddrunk" side of the story sounds good...for any questions,doubts...I'll drop by later on n' read 'em!

First person from that area of europe ive seen that has decent english :kickass: welcome

Hey I'm Guillaume from Granby, Québec. I'm into CoB since....2002 if I recall. I study the drums and really enjoy it ! I'm a really open-minded person so I can join into any discussion without being an ass ! Cheers to you all !

Hi,my name is Nikki, and I like dancing, wine tasting, and long walks on the beach.

All interested parties go fuck yourselves.

Your posts are quite informative for this total COB n00b, Nikki, so thanks, though don't worry--dancing's not my thing; wine is, though; and I prefer setting up the poles in the surf at sunset through dawn, with nothing other than the stars, a calm surf and other fishers for company...so you're safe. No beach-walking for me.
My name is Gretchen, I'm a new-ish COB fan (god helpmehere) and I've registered to give some travel advice to a poster who lives in Buffalo who may miss the Worcester, MA show in Oct due to the current price-per-barrel of oil. Hopefully, this lad thinks kindly upon Amtrak for around $100US round-trip for what appears to be a good show all around.
I babble on, so, thank Christ, I won't post much here, but I do enjoy the regular posters, esp. Sampy Arctica's kind posts, and the condomheadman who started the Nefag thread. Made my night!

Your posts are quite informative for this total COB n00b, Nikki, so thanks, though don't worry--dancing's not my thing; wine is, though; and I prefer setting up the poles in the surf at sunset through dawn, with nothing other than the stars, a calm surf and other fishers for company...so you're safe. No beach-walking for me.
My name is Gretchen, I'm a new-ish COB fan (god helpmehere) and I've registered to give some travel advice to a poster who lives in Buffalo who may miss the Worcester, MA show in Oct due to the current price-per-barrel of oil. Hopefully, this lad thinks kindly upon Amtrak for around $100US round-trip for what appears to be a good show all around.
I babble on, so, thank Christ, I won't post much here, but I do enjoy the regular posters, esp. Sampy Arctica's kind posts, and the condomheadman who started the Nefag thread. Made my night!

:D

Stars and calm surf sounds lovely.

Do you mean FeartheReaper? Hopefully, he'll use Amtrak or anything similar. I use NJ Transit to go to New York shows, public transportation is the way to go.

Yes, I was going to post FTR the Amtrak schedule for him (not that he can't find it for himself--I thought it would be nice newbie-gesture here)--for $100US plus hotel fare, perhaps, that might be a bargain for him--I know Worcester winds up being out of the way for alot of folks, esp. if that is the only scheduled show in the southern NE-area, nevermind the NY/NJ area :( . There are a couple of hotels near DCU and the Palladium (within walking distance) that are affordable for a night or two...hope he makes it!
Me? I take the T to Worcester for a night. For NY/NJ shows--definitely the train and a nice couch of a friend or relative!

edit: for greeting: Hello Nikki~and I meant it about your posts. They are very informative, and have saved me a few embarassing questionsa as a new COB fan.

Thanks, CrazyChris! I do love the train, and I do give my thanks for it!
I've a question for the regular posters here, as well as the new-but-well-informed: just how obnoxious is it to request a translation of a sequence from the "deleted scenes" of CRY that is not presented with published subtitles?
Most people here seem to be pretty keen in respecting the band members' privacy (thank goodness) and choice in not publishing the subltitles..but as I do work at a publishing company, I know that *sometimes* things do not proceed as planned in media publlication (or as contracted for...*sometimes*)--
So. I will proceed in the "Stupid Questions" thread with my question as to what in hell Jaska is saying at that end of his, uh, "scene," involving the forehands of several bandmember's hands on his backside. <cough>

Hi, i'm Chloe :)

i've been lurking around on this forum for over a year, which might make me sound kinda creepy, which i'm not :) there's usually good interviews and random shit posted, i like to read it, but i never really had a desire to post here until now :loco:

anyway, i'm just a chick that loves metal, preferably melodeath :loco:
i've been into Bodom for a few years, they're definitely one of my favorite bands :) although nothing compares to Sinergy, they're my all time favorite :p some other bands i like are Nightwish, In Flames, Norther, Kalmah, Wintersun, Impaled Nazarene, Light This City, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, etc. and i do like a lot of female fronted metal, i listen to a lot of it. i also love a lot bands that most of you probably hate that i won't bother mentioning :loco:

i love going to shows. i've seen a lot of bands. although i've only seen Bodom once. i've met them all though, and i've kissed Aleksi :) so i've accomplished a lot :lol:

i play piano and guitar, and i sing :)

i also enjoy modeling and piercing people :)

i hate being a n00b here :erk:

i've been into Bodom for a few years, they're definitely one of my favorite bands :) although nothing compares to Sinergy, they're my all time favorite :p some other bands i like are Nightwish, In Flames, Norther, Kalmah, Wintersun, Impaled Nazarene, Light This City, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, etc. and i do like a lot of female fronted metal, i listen to a lot of it. i also love a lot bands that most of you probably hate that i won't bother mentioning :loco:

i love going to shows. i've seen a lot of bands. although i've only seen Bodom once. i've met them all though, and i've kissed Aleksi :) so i've accomplished a lot :lol:

:zombie:

this totally doesnt fit in the list :lol:

I think it fits perfectly...:p

edit: welcome Bodom Bitch Terror!

i've been lurking around on this forum for over a year, which might make me sound kinda creepy, which i'm not :) there's usually good interviews and random shit posted, i like to read it, but i never really had a desire to post here until now :loco:

I'm kinda surprise that the nickname "Bodom Bitch Terror" wasn't already taken, anyway...

Welcome.

Hey I'm new and I even slept with Alexi 3 times listening to darkthrone and his favourite slipknot cd yay yay yay

naa seriously he kissed me too

Hey Chloe!

Your username is the same as my MySpace URL. :lol:

Anyway, welcome! :kickass: