"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hi's. I'm Zara ^^ i'm 15. uk. usually happy.
I'm actually abit of a hypocrite (without meaning to be..)
I dont have a favourite band.. I have usually have about 10. but if I have to choose a favourite one I usually choose the one I've been listening to most at that current time. ^^
I'm also bit stupid and may not get things first time round. or ask what a biiig word means. :S so just be nice about it. I'm a latelearner ^^
Anyway.. I have Myspace if anyone wants to know more or add me ^^ I'm very friendly if you're friendly too: www.myspace.com/zaramayo

I just thought I should reply to this.. cause well. it's 'the done-thing' on forums.. or atleast the forums I've been on..
lol I didn't mean for the lifestory to get so long. :rofl:

Hey, I'm Mike and I'm new to this board. I've been into COB for about 5 years or so now. Just lookin to find a new place to kill some time and meet some like minded people. :headbang:

What's up everyone?
I'm Chris, and I eat babies on a daily basis.

Not really, though, but it seems to be an interesting greeting in my book.

Anyway, I'm from Rhode Island originally, and I go to school in Jersey.
I'm a DJ at WSOU, Seton Hall's radio station. We play all metal, all the time. We just got CoB in rotation, so listen to us. http://www.wsou.net

My music taste is very eclectic, as is my taste in metal. Deal with it.

That's pretty much me in a nutshell.

Hey,I'm Chris,I've been into CoB for quite some time now,I even stole a scythe from a farmer once on this account,I think the finnish metal scene is the center of the universe...(come to think of it,I started off with Hanoi Rocks),I live in Romania and no,I'm not connected to Dracula,though this "blooddrunk" side of the story sounds good...for any questions,doubts...I'll drop by later on n' read 'em!