"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hello I'm new here. I signed up a while ago but I just recently started posting. I'm 16, I live in Miami, I've been playing guitar for 9 months now and Children of Bodom is my favorite band. I'd give anything for them to come down here D:

Hello I'm new here. I signed up a while ago but I just recently started posting. I'm 16, I live in Miami, I've been playing guitar for 9 months now and Children of Bodom is my favorite band. I'd give anything for them to come down here D:

horatio460.jpg

...would he?

They have several US tours, don't complain:mad:

And hi:wave:

Well, i guess i'll introduce myself :D
My Name is Christoph and i'm from a small town in Germany.
I'm 16 years old and i play guitar for 3 years.

Hope i'll have a good time with you guys :kickass:^^
(sorry for my sometimes bad english^^)

Hi ! im Rorschachs from Buenos Aires (Argetina) i'm 18 years old , i like a lot of music (metal , jazz , blues and more) , i play electric guitar since 2007 , and i suck at english :zombie:

Hello ^^ My name is Mer, I'm 15 years old and I live near Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
I've been reading on this forum for like a year now and I actually have no idea why I didn't sign up before. I guess I do weird things.
Anyway, COB has been my favourite band for like 4 years and in November 2008 I finally saw them live which was, ofcourse, very fucking awesome :]
And ehm well I guess that's it.

Hello ^^ My name is Mer, I'm 15 years old and I live near Amsterdam in the Netherlands.
I've been reading on this forum for like a year now and I actually have no idea why I didn't sign up before. I guess I do weird things.
Anyway, COB has been my favourite band for like 4 years and in November 2008 I finally saw them live which was, ofcourse, very fucking awesome :]
And ehm well I guess that's it.

Yay!

Welcome to the boards:wave: Watch out for the trolls and enjoy your ride!