"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hi,im relatively new
Im kinda busy so im not online on this forum a lot
My name is Marijana,im 18 and half years old.i have just finished highschool,hoping to study ******** :loco:
The thing im the most pride these days is a fact that i lost 35 kilograms in the last 7 months,im finaly not fat anymore :lol:
that would be that i suppose?

nice name :p and congrats!

Hi,im relatively new
Im kinda busy so im not online on this forum a lot
My name is Marijana,im 18 and half years old.i have just finished highschool,hoping to study ******** :loco:
The thing im the most pride these days is a fact that i lost 35 kilograms in the last 7 months,im finaly not fat anymore :lol:
that would be that i suppose?
Hi - welcome, and good work losing those kilos - that is not easy I guess...:)!

Hello everybody, my name is ariel,but you can call me mave. I´m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I love Children Of Bodom, Lake Bodom is the first song I heard in the 2004.
I ask for excuses if my Englishman is not very good jajajajja :rofl:

:kickass:
:headbang:

hatecrew1reducedquality.jpg

nahh ok^^ :rofl:
I'm new.
I play the guitar. I love guitars.
I love MY guitars. Well. Most of all the electric one. My baby :rofl:
I love music.
I love GOOD music.
I love concerts.
I hate school.
I hate flesh :-!
I'm quiet small. I think. I could be taller^^
And I'm evil muhahah :rofl:
I hope to be a successful guitarist one day^^
Well..at least I'm girl with too much free time =P
that's it.

Im new to this part of the forum.. Uhm, well my username is MoonlightOrchid (obviously), but my real name is Alex (yes Im a girl, how many guy out there do you know that would go aroung with such a gay forum name?)
Uhm what else.. Im Greek-American and i like hot foods, totally random at times I draw well, I also sing and I cant write stuff in a correct order thats why my post is all messed up. I usually tend to overuse emoticons on MSN and on forums but im too lazy to use them now cause im typing in a weird way, if i move my leg my keayboard will fall taking the mouse down with it and then ill get mad. so ill hold my self back and save the emoticon spam thingy for today, maybe ill use some later when i stop sitting like this.

anyways, im happy im here hello to all and i hope you reply to my threads etc etc.

so uhm hi :D

Im new to this part of the forum.. Uhm, well my username is MoonlightOrchid (obviously), but my real name is Alex (yes Im a girl, how many guy out there do you know that would go aroung with such a gay forum name?)
Uhm what else.. Im Greek-American and i like hot foods, totally random at times I draw well, I also sing and I cant write stuff in a correct order thats why my post is all messed up. I usually tend to overuse emoticons on MSN and on forums but im too lazy to use them now cause im typing in a weird way, if i move my leg my keayboard will fall taking the mouse down with it and then ill get mad. so ill hold my self back and save the emoticon spam thingy for today, maybe ill use some later when i stop sitting like this.

anyways, im happy im here hello to all and i hope you reply to my threads etc etc.

:wave:

:lol::lol::lol:

Moved your leg yet? :loco: And hi to you, by the way!

hello
i'm new to this forum :)rolleyes:) and ofcourse i'm here for the obvious reason
because COB is amazing and very good music.
you can all read my screenname, usually it's shortened to rose (i don't care what you people make of it, knock yourself out)
19, belgian, college student (german-swedish), fulltime-music-addict
well that's about it i guess
greetz :headbang: