"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hello. I figured I'd introduce myself here first rather than just start posting and having people say "who the fuck is this asshat?", although I'm sure that will happen anyway. I play guitar and I like CoB... and thats about all there is to say about me for the moment :p

Hello. I figured I'd introduce myself here first rather than just start posting and having people say "who the fuck is this asshat?", although I'm sure that will happen anyway. I play guitar and I like CoB... and thats about all there is to say about me for the moment :p

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS ASSHAT?

HO HAI THUR ME IZ ANDEE UND AYE LIEK COB ON DA KORN. IM NEU HRE SRSLY, DUN FLAME MI PLZ.

fk9rv9.jpg

I realized ... I haven't introduced myself yet :lol:
Not that it's really important, but here's a little about me tho:

I'm a girl from Norway, my dog is called Elvis, I'm a chocoholic, I like to photograph things I find interesting, Photoshop, work out.
I'm studying to be a hairdresser (1 year left at school --> 2 years as an apprentice).
I play a little guitar and I really wanna learn how to growl, like to go on walks and I love music more than anything :)

Hehey!

I realized ... I haven't introduced myself yet :lol:
Not that it's really important, but here's a little about me tho:

I'm a girl from Norway, my dog is called Elvis, I'm a chocoholic, I like to photograph things I find interesting, Photoshop, work out.
I'm studying to be a hairdresser (1 year left at school --> 2 years as an apprentice).
I play a little guitar and I really wanna learn how to growl, like to go on walks and I love music more than anything :)

Hehey!

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS ASSHAT?