"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

hi!!!

what's an apprentice exactly? Lower secondary school ?

HI : D

Uuhm... how do I explain this....
You're in high school for two years and then you work in a real hairdresser saloon for two years, only you're not a qualified hairdresser yet. And then after two years of work there, you obviously become a qualified hairdresser : )

It's called an apprentice in a hairdresser saloon. That's at least what I know. I couldn't find another word for it, cuz I'm not the best English-talking person here, but check the dictionary or sumthin:rolleyes:

apprentice: a person who works for another in order to learn a trade.

Basically its where you go out and actually do the job you want to do with someone else so that you gain hands on experience and still have someone to help you when you need it.

We dont really do that much in the US but thats what I understand it to be :)

Hello there Caroline :p

You're in high school for two years and then you work in a real hairdresser saloon for two years, only you're not a qualified hairdresser yet. And then after two years of work there, you obviously become a qualified hairdresser : )

It's called an apprentice in a hairdresser saloon. That's at least what I know. I couldn't find another word for it, cuz I'm not the best English-talking person here, but check the dictionary or sumthin:rolleyes:

You are a hairdresser?
But your recceding hairline is worse than Alexi's :(.

oh I see. I thought it was like senior degree at school or something like that.

apprentice: a person who works for another in order to learn a trade.

Basically its where you go out and actually do the job you want to do with someone else so that you gain hands on experience and still have someone to help you when you need it.

We dont really do that much in the US but thats what I understand it to be :)

Hello there Caroline :p

You said it all right there mister :) Thanks.

HI!

You are a hairdresser?
But your recceding hairline is worse than Alexi's :(.

"recceding hairline is worse than Alexi's" ... I didn't quite get that :oops:

HI GUYZ I'M NU HERE! BODM R THE BEST BAND EVER! THEY R THE RELLY GOOD. MY FAVORITE THINGS R BODUM, GUITAR (ESPECALLY JACKSONS) AND PADLOCKS!

Heya all im this newfag from Finland. I love to play guitar and listen music.
My music taste is mostly metal and ofc i listen children of bodom.

If you were gay, your hair should be in pretty good shape, if you get me :lol:

:lol:

But yea the shitty thing about my hair is that im only 18, but my hair looks like a 50 year olds cuz its so god damn thin. Going for blood tests on friday to see if im anemic or have a thyroid problem causing my hair loss. And then im probably going to cut it all off anyway -_- ill post pics so you can all lol @ me :p

But yea the shitty thing about my hair is that im only 18, but my hair looks like a 50 year olds cuz its so god damn thin. Going for blood tests on friday to see if im anemic or have a thyroid problem causing my hair loss. And then im probably going to cut it all off anyway -_- ill post pics so you can all lol @ me :p

Get a skullet! :yow:

I can assure you that I won't be lol'ing at you : )

Hmm... I'm almost sure that hairloss when it comes to men is usual, some get it at early age some don't. My brother started to lose his hair when he was around 18-20 and now he's 37 and only has hair on half his head, he's almost bald. The same with his dad, started early with the hairloss, and they haven't told me that they had any problems that caused their hairloss :) If it is at any help :oops: