"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Mayby I should say something too?
I've been reading crap on these forums for a while already and posted something every now and then. Been pretty lazy, you know? Soo I'm a 15 years old guy from Finland and surprise, surprise, I listen to Bodom and some other stuff from like Dimmu Borgir to Sentenced and band called Kotiteollisuus (which I think you haven't heard of, cliketyclick to youtube). That should tell you pretty damn much. Aand uuh. I've been playing guitar for about one year and 4 months and I suck (read above, been pretty lazy, you know?). And that's enough for it. A lazy finnish teen moron for you guuys as you probably will acknowledge me. And after reading all the great posts, there's a few users I remember well. The one who's easiest to remember is Ensi. Keep it up.

Mayby I should say something too?
I've been reading crap on these forums for a while already and posted something every now and then. Been pretty lazy, you know? Soo I'm a 15 years old guy from Finland and surprise, surprise, I listen to Bodom and some other stuff from like Dimmu Borgir to Sentenced and band called Kotiteollisuus (which I think you haven't heard of, cliketyclick to youtube). That should tell you pretty damn much. Aand uuh. I've been playing guitar for about one year and 4 months and I suck (read above, been pretty lazy, you know?). And that's enough for it. A lazy finnish teen moron for you guuys as you probably will acknowledge me. And after reading all the great posts, there's a few users I remember well. The one who's easiest to remember is Ensi. Keep it up.

DAT FINN!!!

Hey, well I'm new, first of all I'm 15 years old, my name is Thomas, I'm Venezuelan (Don't worry I hate Chavez) and I've been listening to metal for about 3 years & a half