"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

fuuu.png

I'm pretty sure Anaal Nathrakh, Nattefrost, Carpathian Forest, Marduk, Emperior, Enslaved, Immortal, etc are all black metal. The first CoF album DOES have a black metal sound.

First read my previous post.

Immortal is definitely not BM. And just because band has BM sound, doesn't make it BM. Think about this: Band has released 5 albums and on one album they have one song that could possibly be BM. Does that make them BM. No way in hell!

But hey, I apparently don't know what I'm talking about.

You are propably right.

you have great taste in black metal
brutal hate is a tr00cunt/failtroll

You know it's kinda pathetic when some 12-14 year old kid like you comes to tell what is good taste in BM, cus you don't have any idea what BM really is. You propably are christian what makes this more hilarious. I hope that you don't think BM is just some chillin' music.

Immortal is definitely not BM. And just because band has BM sound, doesn't make it BM. Think about this: Band has released 5 albums and on one album they have one song that could possibly be BM. Does that make them BM. No way in hell!

You are propably right.

You know it's kinda pathetic when some 12-14 year old kid like you comes to tell what is good taste in BM, cus you don't have any idea what BM really is. You propably are christian what makes this more hilarious. I hope that you don't think BM is just some chillin' music.

Immortal not black metal? Next thing you're gonna tell me Backstreet Boys is grindcore.

Immortal IS great band.No matter they gained more attention,they are still awesome.When i read shitty comment abt them,it makes me wanna listen to them even more,and its not like i dont know anything abt BM,considering that im a fan more than 5 years,and i really dig a lot of bands.I dont like Mr.Honest`s list of BM bands,but Immortal is awesome band no matter what.

Nope. Actually they are more into this Blaskhyrk thing than satanic message. I would say that Immortal is more like a caricature of BM.

I like Immortal, though it's not BM.

Yeah,this is true,cause they do have funny pictures nad videos. :lol:

Nope. Actually they are more into this Blaskhyrk thing than satanic message. I would say that Immortal is more like a caricature of BM.

I like Immortal, though it's not BM.

so if i started a band with blast beats, tremolo picked power chords and demonic shrieking vocals but made the lyrics about cake then it wouldn't be black metal?

fail

so if i started a band with blast beats, tremolo picked power chords and demonic shrieking vocals but made the lyrics about cake then it wouldn't be black metal?

fail

NO DUDE! BLACK METAL IS ABOUT THE MESSAGE, IT'S ABOUT THE FEEEELIINGG!!

Well, out of my list I usually listen to The Axis of Perdition, Kataxu, Keep of Kalessin, Anaal Nathrakh, Mirrorthrone, Unholy Matrimony & Marduk the most. Those are all 100% black metal bands, aren't they? Minus AN since they are kinda grindcore too.

Immortal is definitely not BM. And just because band has BM sound, doesn't make it BM.

:lol::lol: That's the most contradictory thing I've ever heard. Genre's are defined by their sound, not the way they act. I suppose that because Avril Lavigne thinks she's a rockstar she must be one???

I guess in order to be black metal you have to burn churches and worship satan amirite? If so that's the most pathetic poser ass thing I've ever heard. I don't understand when image became more important than the sound of the music, but it is incredibley sad that there are people like you out there who will actually by into that shit.

You really should just save yourself some trouble and quit posting, because it's pretty evident no one likes you.