"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

i like Thai massage, and underage Thai sex tourism

Beware the ladyboys.

Haha, yes my username says it all. :D Great song and fits me if I think about my life.

You're name is Rags, a sailor's only daughter, a child of the water, too proud to be a queen?

I'm not sure what that "heritage" means

About 60% of Thai people are of Chinese descent but they are very proud Thais.

I was asking whether your parents/grandparents are Chinese or Thai.

Ronald McDonald in Thailand greets you like Thai people do.

Ronald.jpg

s

Hello everyone

My name is Erik, I'm 16 years old male from Slovakia. I play guitar, my favorite bands are COB (ofc), Hypocrisy, Ensiferum, Death, Kalmah, Sepultura, Soulfly, Catamenia, Korpiklaani and a lot more....

You're name is Rags, a sailor's only daughter, a child of the water, too proud to be a queen?

About 60% of Thai people are of Chinese descent but they are very proud Thais.

I was asking whether your parents/grandparents are Chinese or Thai.

Hehe, I only ment that I really amd a hardluck woman. So I didn't mean it so litterally but I believe you understood it. :)

And about my parents. My dad is Finn and mum Thai. I don't remember my grandparents in Thailand, because they died when I was very very young. Now all I have is pictures and stories that mum has told me about them.

The chicks there all have bigger dicks than I do.

AHHAHHAAAH, sorry! This really made me laugh so bad! *laughs on the floor*

Honestly, I don't understand how men can make themselves to look so much like a woman. :guh: But maybe I don't wanna know..

And hellcome Freddy1152! I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

And sorry about double post, I don't know how to quote two different messages or is it even possible?

ou you can just click "Multi-quote this message" button right next to the quote button

Honestly, I don't understand how men can make themselves to look so much like a woman. :guh: But maybe I don't wanna know..

There's a high school in Thailand that has set up an extra toilet for ladyboys.

I just found an article on it.

http://www.weirdasianews.com/2009/05/24/sign-progress-thai-ladyboys/

It read it has 2400 students and 200 of them are ladyboys but the link says more than 10% so there'd be more than 240 of them.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7529227.stm

_44869561_uniforms_226.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

s

O.K. for certain reasons (Me), I wake the thread up again:
I'm female.
31 years old and life since April here in Tyrol / Austria. I#m native German!
Now I#m librarian in Innsbruck! :err:
All in all I#m very nonmusical.
I had really problems with it at school, so I was in the schoolchoir. As a member there you got better notes in music. But it hasn't helped, I had 15 years at school. :D

I hear: CoB (ofcourse), In Flames, In Extremo, ASP, Subway to Sally, yoah ... such stuff.

Questions?
Anyone else from here?

Hi! My name is KJ and im 22 years of age and female. I'm from Pittsburgh, PA. I recently got into COB over the summer and i absolutely love them! Yes i am one of those Alexi Laiho fan girls. I saw Bodom live back in Oct. when they supported BLS. BLS = snoozefest. LOL! I am also disabled, I have Muscular Dystrophy and visualy impaired.