"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Hey, thanks!
Don't worry, I have my trusty cricket bat of nails to take care of the assholes. It's painful, and it's British - so they are beaten and gored with fine style.

Hello you all! I see there hasn't been any newbies for a while.. Or then I'm just blind.

Well I'm new here and what else should I say..? Argh, I hate to introduce myself! :rofl: Okay I'm 17 years old and live in Finland. That's all.

Welcome.

And you are correct in that there haven't been many newbies, I think we tend to scare them away somehow

Teenager from Finland... Why can't we get anything more interesting? Like a 45 year old Jew from Libanon, 50 year old part-time Clown, 8 year old factory worker or a 13 year old transvestite?

Teenager from Finland... Why can't we get anything more interesting? Like a 45 year old Jew from Libanon, 50 year old part-time Clown, 8 year old factory worker or a 13 year old transvestite?

Well thank you, now you really scared me off.

Would I be more interesting if I told you that I was born in Thailand? And this wasn't a joke.. I have roots there.

ยินดีต้อนรับ

Are you male or female :lol:

Your username indicates you're a KISS fan?

How long were in Thailand for?

Is your heritage Chinese/Thai, Thai/Thai or something else?

s

Haha, yes my username says it all. :D Great song and fits me if I think about my life.

I lived in Thailand only for 6 months, then my parents decided to move to Finland, and here I have been. I haven't had a chance to travel to Thailand because it's very expensive. When I have money one day I will take mum with me and go to see where I was born and of course I wanna get to know cousins who live there.

I'm not sure what that "heritage" means but my citizenship is Finn. I don't know why it isn't Thai. In my opinion it should be Thai, or then both.

About that sex tourism.. Heh, I don't know much about it but it sound discusting that they may have under age people doing that. Luckily these places are mostly in the tourist areas.. I just can't accept it but the world is cruel. Good for those who are singles and look for entertainment but.. :/ It would be even a bit better if they had only adults doing that job.

Well it's true that Thai women are beautiful, I wish I looked like it. People say I look more Indian because of my big eyes. That's what I got from my dad, yeah.. :rofl: The bad thing in sex tourism is, that the most beautiful women are men.. Not very nice suprise. x'D