"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

well...hy @ all
i'm new in this forum and first: sry 4 my bad english XD

about me:
i'm a freak and live in austria (not austrial, only cows no kangaroos)
love piercings and tattoos (my whole back is covered), beer & whisky and of course metal
=)
think that's enough so far
i'm not the most interesting person on this planet i guess XD

My troll-sense is tingling...

well...hy @ all
i'm new in this forum and first: sry 4 my bad english XD

about me:
i'm a freak and live in austria (not austrial, only cows no kangaroos)
love piercings and tattoos (my whole back is covered), beer & whisky and of course metal
=)
think that's enough so far
i'm not the most interesting person on this planet i guess XD

Hawedere und willkommen im Forum :p

Servus =)
landsmänner wuhuuuu XD

wegen dem deutsch labern: gibt einige foren wo die admins dann drama machen wenn man nicht in der standartsprache (in dem fall logischer weiße englisch) schreibt
wollte ja nur mal nachfragen =P

Agh, I hate it but well...
Hello, I'm new. I'm Magda, from Poland. I like CoB (yeah, suprise!) but I'd say I'm quite open - minded if it comes to the music. I've read a few threads and I love the... atmosphere in here XD

Hey i'm new.
I love metal, I like Comic books, and i waste my time on the internet. I'm pretty much the average person. I think that's all i will say for now.

Yo,
I am nearly 21, from Germany, biology/chemestry teacher student, kind of a crazy fella, like to curse a lot, love to cosplay, love comics and mangas, love to go to festivals :3
I've seen CoB only ones live (WoA 08) but am going to see them at this years Wacken again.
Besides CoB I like Apocalyptica, Opeth, Metallica, Disturbed, Sevendust, KoRn, System of a down and so on...
Favourite CoB guy is since I've started to listen to them with 14 years Janne!
yeah for other informations... don't be shy and ask :3

How many pairs of underwear do you own? What is your chest size? Wrist size? Penis size? How many times a day do you masturbate? How many hours do you sleep per night, and why is your name Silverwoulf? Also, how exactly does one suck a fuck?

tumblr_l9odaxLePO1qag1t3o1_500.jpg

I'm not totally new since I stalked the forums for a couple years now but only recently decided to actually talk so here goes my intro I suppose

Hello. My name is Charli-Anya, 23, from Newfoundland. I obviously listen to metal, I play it too or like to think I can. Hmm I don't know what else you need to know about me. I don't talk much unless I feel the need to say something or if I'm bored like right now, so I doubt I'll be posting a lot here but I enjoy being a fly on the wall watching everyone bicker like old women :) I am sarcastic but I mean it in a good natured way though some people never take it that way.Forgive my english though its my mother tongue I'm from Newfoundland so sometimes what I think is english, really isn't, sometimes its not even close. So I apologize in advance.

Currently jamming to: Pantera "Drag The Waters" Lol
Anyway, I'm 19 F , Favorite band is Static-x hit me up anytime. :devil: