"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

I have 10 posts so where did I say the intro was my first post? I didn't.

First post in the COBOT forum anyway

Your join date was last month but you lurked for..... years.

Yeah I believe ya.

Welcome anyway, the OT forum is a different beast altogether but you already know that.

s

If I didn't plan on joining in conversations and merely wanted to read band news and interviews, why would I bother signing up for an account. I don't see how whether or not I've lurked for a year or two is important and thus why it would be important if you believed me? Anyways yes this was my first cobot post and thank you for the welcome.

If I didn't plan on joining in conversations and merely wanted to read band news and interviews, why would I bother signing up for an account. I don't see how whether or not I've lurked for a year or two is important and thus why it would be important if you believed me? Anyways yes this was my first cobot post and thank you for the welcome.

BlackTrollFace.jpg

s

Hi ! I'm not so new in fact... signed up in august :D my birth-month. I'm from Belgium, play the guitar since Christmas 2006... I also played the bass guitar but that didn't interest me as well as the guitar. I have a Jackson RR24, Marshall Amps & I'll order an ESP Edwards Alexi this summer holiday I think ;)

How many pairs of underwear do you own? What is your chest size? Wrist size? Penis size? How many times a day do you masturbate? How many hours do you sleep per night, and why is your name Silverwoulf? Also, how exactly does one suck a fuck?

So fucking sorry that it took me so long... but just say I came up on some things in the CoB forum that made me nearly reagret my idea.

lol^^ no penis size... I'm a fem :Smug: ... dunno how many, hours per night... 3 or something like that. I'm insomnic. Silverwoulf... the name was given somewhere and I just used an u extra and it stuck... no idea. realise I left something out?

oh my... I'm going back to bed... 1 real sleep is not good for the brain.

@Hypogatur - sorry but I was laughing my ass off at those questions. Good reaction to my "don't be shy to ask" thing :loco:

Hello everybody :headbang:

My name is Delphine ,27 years old coming from France and COB fan since 1999 .
I'm a metal fan in general since forever cos my dad his himself a metaller so he transmitted me this passion for this music and to my brother as well :)

see you around :)