"Hello, I'm new" - Introduce yourself

Yo hoes.

The name is Knut and I hail from the land of true vikings :D, Norway. 19 years old, short hair .|.. blue eyes ^^, normal build, corporal in the Norwegian Armed Forces (tm), ex-nerd, wannabe artist in the field of graphic 2d/3d design and fan of extreme-preferably-death-metal. CoB was one of the bands (if not THE :O) that lead me onto this path a few years back but i can honestly say I don't spend too much time listening to them nowadays. Espcially not the newest releases but hey that's just my cup of tea. The older albums rule quite a lot of sore asses tho :D
Last but not least; Zsuzsa dragged me here. Hey again Zsu.

^ ^

Edit: spelling errors :f

Hi everybody , i´m quite new ,too
I live in a village near trier,germany .brown eyes brown hair that reach my shoulders by now and hmmm , favourite bands are :worship: CoB :worship:
cradle , dimmu , fear factory and so on .

Hello everyody!!Obviously i'm new,i'm 21 years old,i live in Athens and my two greatest obsessions are metal music and Finland!!I adore CoB, sentenced,amorphis,nightwish,insomnium,swallow the sun and also dark tranquillity,in flames,nevermore,opeth and many many more!Heipa!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
EX-NERD? you like death metal and you're a 2d/3d design wannabe? then YOU ARE still a nerd! :p

Well, since I only get access to my computer hobbies when I'm on leave.. that should make me a part time nerd then.

And I will nerd full time again when i'm done here yeehaw! :hotjump:

Spike said:
What's with everyones Finnish obsession? (Including my own)
Well I really can't explain it but i think that finnish heavy metal or just a visit to this beautiful country with the most friendly (although shy) people in the world, is enough!
Music is culture, so i guess that if you really really like finnish metal is inevitable not to fall in love with finland in general.

Hi,

I'm new here too, registered yesterday. Dunno how I came here but oke...I'm from Holland as well, and I must say it sucks here. I read something about having a Finland obsession.. wel hey, I've got an Ireland obsession! If you can call it an obsession... Fuck it, Im talking bullshit. I'm a 17 years old girl who would die without music. Guess this is it....